
I would struggle without dry shampoo - it saves me on a weekly basis. For years now I've been using Batiste as my number one go to dry shampoo brand. I've tried a few in the past, but found they left my hair greasy, didn't smell right, or simply didn't quite do the job. As a student, and with some Batiste dry shampoo's costing £5, it's pretty steep. As I pondered through Tesco before I headed to V Fest, I decided it was time to give another brand a go. Enter Girlz Only. Yes, the name does sound a bit like it fits in with the groovy chick era, but at half the price of batiste's products, I decided to give it a go. The Girlz Only Dry Shampoo holds 200ml and costs £1.50, while Batiste's is double that at £3.
Much to my surprise, it worked just as well - my greasy hair has been greasy no more, and I've got an extra £1.50 in my pocket. Win win. I can't really notice any difference between the two, other than Batistes Heavenly Volume shampoo gives more volume but that's not something I always want anyway. I'm definitely going to be reaching for the cheaper alternative in the future.
What's your favourite dry shampoo brand?
I tried many brands but Batiste is the only one that works for me. It is so cool that you found another one that does the same job at half the price! x
ReplyDeleteYiota
PinkDaisyLoves
I used the cheaper brand a few years back and it was terrible on my hair! I'm definitely sticking with Batiste for now x
ReplyDeleteAlice // The Rose Glow
I find Batiste is the only one that works for me! xx
ReplyDeleteJessie | allthingsbeautiful-x
I've never heard of this brand before, I usually always go for Batiste but maybe I'll give this a try now I'm trying to save money at uni!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September
You see I am not a fan of dry shampoo as it can really make scalp irritated and cause pH balance loss. However, on the festivals dry shampoo can really do a trick! xx
ReplyDeletewww.hairwonderfulday.com
I've never heard of these brands before, but they sound pretty good. I used to use dry shampoo in my middle school years, but now I wash my hair in the shower. But it's awesome that it's working well for you.
ReplyDeletehttp://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/
Pahaha 'groovy chick era', that made me laugh. Dry shampoo is definitely an in-between-wash essential for me but the price of Batiste does seem to be going up and up, I'm sure it was nowhere near that expensive when I first started buying it! xxx
ReplyDeleteSophie | Sophar So Good
Sounds good! I don't recognize the brand, so we may not have it in Canada. I'll keep my eyes peeled for it though. It's so inexpensive!
ReplyDeleteNicole | The Glam Surge