This little top and skirt combo is actually a few years old now from Missguided. The white skirt is something I only ever get out on holiday really. White is far too risky in day-to-day wear and it totally works in my favour when I have a tan!
I'm really missing the sunshine this week, although we did get a nice little spot of it on Sunday - it felt amazing stepping outside in just a t-shirt!! The last week has been a little bit crazy, full of netball pre-season training, and getting back into the swing of things at uni. Yesterday was officially the first day of term and even though I have a ridiculously small amount of contact time this term because of my dissertation module, I seem to have a jam packed diary of things I need to get done.
I'm thankful J and I managed to get some shots on holiday so I can keep up my two posts a week goal until the end of the year - I'm surprised I've made it to October almost already! Hopefully things will start to settle down in the coming weeks and I'll get back into the swing of things soon!





Lucy x
The top is so pretty and also your sandals, this kind of colour and design goes with everything!! xx
ReplyDeleteYiota
pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com
These are such incredible pictures Lucy! Well done to the BF ;) xxx
ReplyDeletewww.natalieleanne.com
It looks beautiful there. I just love the outfit you're wearing, it's perfect for the beach.
ReplyDeletehttp://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/
These are such beautiful shots and a gorgeous outfit!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September
Beautiful pictures - the sea makes a gorgeous back drop! I love your top too :) xx
ReplyDeleteJessie | allthingsbeautiful-x
That is such a pretty combination, a perfect holiday outfit!
ReplyDeleteDanielle xx
http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/
You look amazing! I am loving this outfit too the colours are beautiful, and white is such a good holiday colour xx
ReplyDeleteHannah | luxuryblush
These shots are gorgeous - I wish I had stocked up a bit more on outfit pics while we were on holiday but I just looked a sweaty state all the time haha. Loving the outfit, perfect for holiday xxx
ReplyDeleteSophie | Sophar So Good
That dress looks so gorgeous!
ReplyDeletewww.themakeupaficionado.com