
I have a confession. This skirt does not fit. Every time it goes on I have to do that little wiggle to get it over my bum and my hips, and every time it comes off, it takes at least 5 minutes and is a two man job (Sorry Mum and Jamie). The worst part of all? I have the exact same skirt in blue too.


Top - Topshop // Skirt & Trainers - New Look
Why I bought them, I do not know. Sure enough they were a struggle to get on and off at first and I definitely think some booty gains have played their part in making this a more difficult task. It is SO hard to find bottoms that are wide enough around the bum and hips, but small enough round the waist. Even these are too big around the waistband, but it was the best skirt I was going to find after purchasing pretty much every one off the highstreet and returning them all.
Nonetheless I will continue to pop these skirts on and ignore the struggle which will follow at the end of the day, that's for sure.


Had a little chuckle at this but the skirt looks absolutely amazing on you and like it fits perfectly. I totally relate to the waist and hip ratio problem with bottoms (especially denim), it's the bane of my existence!
ReplyDeleteAndini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile
Oh my god I have so many clothes like this - I'm convinced there will never be an item (especially a denim item) that fits both my bum and my waist. I would never have guessed this was hard to get on and off though, it looks amazing on you! xxx
ReplyDeleteSophie | Sophar So Good
I love skirts but always seem to have the same problem with them fitting me! I can't get them past my bum, and then when I do they're to big around my waist! X
ReplyDeleteKate// itskaterose.com
It still looks great on you though girl! I'm the exact same with pieces like this, always too big at the waist and far too small on the bum and hips! xx
ReplyDeletewww.natalieleanne.com
It sucks that it doesn't fit. That's too bad. It looks really cute on you through, and you couldn't even tell that it doesn't fit.
ReplyDeletehttp://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/
I think that this skirt looks lovely on you, hun! I like how you styled it with the rest of the outfit. <3 xoxo
ReplyDeleteKay
http://www.shoesandglitter.com/
That skirt is lovely, I always have the same struggle when it comes to Topshop denim!
ReplyDeleteDanielle xx
http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/
Oh no, too bad it doesn't fit perfectly! I can say that it looks really good on you though!
ReplyDeleteNicole | The Glam Surge
excellent outfit, so simple and beautiful
ReplyDeleteKata
https://shafash.blogspot.com/
I had a pair of topshop shorts that just didn't fit me, that I had to wiggle into and I still wore them because I paid a lot of money for them and I wanted to get my monies worth - but ya know what, this skirt still looks beaut on you!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September