I'm a bit rubbish at doing monthly favourites - the months all merge into one and I don't realise when I'm constantly reaching for the same products. This month I stayed on track and decided to jot down bits and pieces when I realised they were breaking into my routine..
Zoeva Coral Blush Palette. Despite the sun making an appearance, I've surpisingly been ditching the bronzer and reaching for blush this month. I randomly bought this palette last month and I'm so glad I did - the perfect mixture of neutral, bright and shimmer blush. Review will be coming soon!
Oh Wonder - Ultralife. I've always loved Oh Wonder, and the fact they're releasing new music makes me so happy. New music hopefully also means a new tour, which I must go to. Ultralife is their newest song, it's so upbeat and just leaves me feeling all happy inside.
Help Me Organics Room Spray. I don't struggle to sleep in the slightest at the moment, but I've been spraying this before I do so anyway.
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation. I've been using this every single day recently. See my review here.
Rimmel Apocalips in Luna. I just checked and this is in fact 3 years old. Is that ok? I remember when these took the blogging world by storm and recently refound my love in them. Luna is such an easy colour to wear and I kinda feel like buying the rest now... do they even still exist?!
13 Reasons Why. I know, everyone and your dog has watched this, but theres a reason why. Jamie and I binge watched it in a week but the ending was SO frustrating. Hoping my questions will be answered in a second season...


Lovely favourites, I like the Rimmel foundation a lot as well and I have heard so much about 13 Reasons Why, thanks for sharing xxx
ReplyDeleteALittleKiran | Bloglovin
That Zoeva palette looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexo, Liz
http://lipstickandconfetti.com
Yeah 13 reasons why has been one of my favorite too! I want to know too many things: did the stalker kill Alex? Or did he really shot himself? Did Bryce pay?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I'm heading to Spotify now to check Ultralife :)
Caterina | www.caterinasosso.com
That coral blush palette is so beaut! Totally agree on the end of 13 Reasons, I was sure they wouldnt leave it on a cliff hanger!
ReplyDeleteTiffany Tales | Lifestyle & Beauty
I would love to try the room spray
ReplyDeleteVanessa x | www.springlilies.com
The Zoeva palette looks gorgeous - one to try!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September
The blush palette looks so pretty! Can't wait to read your review on it. Also, I'm impatiently waiting for season two of 13 Reasons Why! It was a pretty good & addictive show!
ReplyDeleteNicole | The Glam Surge
That Zoeva palette looks amazing :D
ReplyDeletexx Sofia | SOFIAADOT
I need to watch 13 reasons why, it seems so great!
ReplyDeleteXO Bella, http://nouw.com/bellss
Love your picks! I really want to try a spray to help me sleep, as sometimes I really struggle!xx
ReplyDeleteHannah | luxuryblush
That Zoeva palette looks so pretty! I definitely want to try it out!
ReplyDeleteAlso - thanks for the 13 Reasons Why recommendation! I still have yet to watch it because I've been hesitant, but I do really want to check it out.
Joanne | https://fung-shui.com