I had the best weekend. Jamie came up to Norwich like he does every other week and we had so much fun exploring Norwich. It's such a gorgeous city which we often take for granted. Now he's got his own camera and I'm back to blogging frequently it's so much fun venturing further out of the city to find cute little spots like this.
Coat - Primark // Top - H&M // Skirt & Shoes - New Look // Belt - ASOSAnother great thing about Norwich is the number of independent coffee shops - it's something that Ipswich really lacks in and It's something I'm really trying to search for more whenever I visit a new city. Jamie and I had breakfast at one called 67 London Street. I definitely had food envy because despite my avocado and egg on toast being gorgeous, Jamie had the most insane pancakes. A visit back is definitely needed just so I can experience them in full!
Shop my look below...






I love these shots! I to am looking to try new places to eat/drink this month. I'm actually planning on going to Sweden in September for my birthday and hear that they have quite a few quirky spots x
ReplyDeletewww.sheintheknow.co.uk
Thanks Rebecca, that sounds so exciting!xx
DeleteLove that skirt and belt combo! The location for these shots is beautiful, where is it? I haven't seen any wisteria in Norwich yet and really been on the hunt for some!
ReplyDeleteSophie xxx | Sophar So Good
Thanks Sophie! It was just on the outskirts of town - I'm not good with places in Norwich but it was near the roundabout by Chapelfield Gardens, haha!xx
DeleteReally nice outfit and photos, can't tell you how much I love that background!
ReplyDeleteThank you, me too!xx
DeleteHow absolutely beautiful are the flowers behind you? They've started coming out in Paris too and I am in love with the city atm!!
ReplyDeletewww.diaryofanexpatgirl.com
I know right, couldn't believe my luck when I saw them!xx
DeleteSo glad you had a lovely weekend! Love your photos and you look very relaxed and happy!! xx
ReplyDeleteYiota
PinkDaisyLoves
Thanks Yiota!!xx
Deletenice outfit,I'm in love with the khaki color rn,x
ReplyDeletetodaysouhaila.blogspot.com
LOVE your sense of style! Your Instagrams is one of my favourites :)
ReplyDeleteFatima x www.fatimawrites.co.uk
Love this cute outfit on you. Glad, you had a fun weekend.
ReplyDeleteNina's Style Blog
I love your outfit, the green is so pretty!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/
I love that colour green on you! So lovely xxx
ReplyDeleteALittleKiran | Bloglovin
Oh yes I definitely agree that Ipswich lacks independent coffee shops! I really love that shade of green and how nice it looks with your black skirt! You look fab :) xx
ReplyDeleteTash | natashatodd.co.uk
Love your outfit! Sounds like Norwich is a great place to visit :D
ReplyDeleteCoffee & Avocados
Lovely shots! All that wisteria is gorge! xx
ReplyDeleteabbieloves.com
I absolutely love both the background ant the outfit!! x
ReplyDeleteCaterina | www.caterinasosso.com
I love this look so much! I've been looking for a black denim skirt and this is perfect. You look stunning as well, I love the pictures such a pretty background!
ReplyDeleteKate Xx
http://luxekate.blogspot.co.uk/
This is such a cute, casual look! I adore Wisteria. :)
ReplyDeleteT x
I love your skirt, the flowers are so pretty xx
ReplyDeleteGemma Etc.
i love your entire outfit and your belt just makes it perfect.
ReplyDelete❤︎
www.elenaisabelle.com
Your outfit and smile are adorable ^_^
ReplyDeleteLaila from Townhouse Palette
I would love to go to Norwich one day! You look very pretty too!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thequinoxfashion.com
Food envy is definitely the worst. Love your outfit! That olive green is so chic
ReplyDeletehttp://colleenwelsch.com
This is such a cool outfit! Im loving that statement belt!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Ileana
Novelstyle Blog
You look fan-bloody-tactic as always! That outfit (and those outfit photos) are just insane! x
ReplyDeleteBethany | Curly and Wordy
Absolutely love this outfit!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September
That belt! I was going to order it tomorrow but couldn’t make my mind up on the sizes?
ReplyDeleteAre they ‘true’ to size or should I go up/down? xx