It's very rare that I ever treat myself to new makeup, especially makeup that hasn't been all over the blogosphere, but when I stumbled across the Zoeva Coral Spectrum Blush Palette on beutybay a few weeks ago, I thought why not?

Overall I adore this palette. The top two shades are certainly more bolder and need a lighter hand when applying but if done so properly they are SO pretty and a daytime look is still achievable.. CR030 is super shimmery and reminds me most of my favourite Coralista blusher. All blend beautifully, without a powdery feel to them. I can imagine this being the perfect holiday palette, it's lightweight and has a perfect mix of bold to slightly more neutral colours. After this experience I think I definitely need to start buying myself more makeup 'on the whim'!
What are your fave blushers?

I've never tried Zoeva before, but this blush palette looks really nice. I need to try it out!
ReplyDeleteXX
Love, http://herrendezvous.com/
Looks perfect for spring/summer!!
ReplyDeleteOlivia / Olivia Roses
This is such a pretty palette!
ReplyDeletexo, Liz
http://lipstickandconfetti.com
I love the look of this palette! The shades are gorgeous, and I love how you've said they're versatile for day and night! x
ReplyDelete|Georgia Megan|
Great post. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous palette! The shades are perfect!
ReplyDeleteNicole | The Glam Surge
This is such a pretty palette. I've been loving Zoeva recently. x
ReplyDeleteJordan Alice
This palette is perfect! I love the colors!
ReplyDeletehttp://violettedaily.com