Every time winter comes around, it's inevitable that I find myself lusting over a new coat. This year I am loving the puffer jackets trend and after coming to terms with the cost of a North Face one, I've turned towards the high-street takes. How cosy do all of these look?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIm dying to get a new puffer jacket! Especially with living in Scotland, its going to be a cold winter this year! 😔
ReplyDeleteHayley xx
www.5ftlife.co.uk
I love number 4! I totally need one in my life this year xx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm liking number five! But sadly, we don't have winter here in my place. The only excuse I have to use jackets or coats is when I watch in the theaters, ahahah.
ReplyDeleteyuki | solivagantic
I'm so pleased puffers are back in style this year! So warm and comfy, great picks x
ReplyDeleteeleanorfrances.com
These are all great picks, but I particularly love the long green puffer jacket! I have one very similar to it, and I live in it all winter long. Puffer jackets really are the perfect piece to keep you warm during the cold weather months.
ReplyDelete-Helen
Sweet Helen Grace