Dungaree Dress, High Neck Top & Tights - Primark // Boots - Clarks // Bag - ASOS
What's that? An outfit post? Am I feeling ok?! It seems like forever since I've got myself in front of the camera for my blog. Outfit posts are always my favourite posts to read and are what drew me into blogging all those years ago, but I just find them SO hard to make!! I spend 80% of my days in Sports gear at Uni and unfortunately don't have the funds to buy loads of super cute outfits like I used to (sob). Nonetheless, I've given it a go today! It was certainly a struggle, especially with no tripod and poor university room lighting. I really need to invest in a good camera and maybe some lighting for these posts, so if you have any suggestions, please send them my way!
Now, onto the outfit. Following on with the poor university theme, this look is practically all Primark. I'd been after a cute dungaree dress for a while and just couldn't find one I liked, then I found this beauty in Primark!! I then picked up this high neck top, as I practically lived in my black one last year. I feel some more colours will need to be purchased soon! My mum picked me up some of the thick maybe-fleece-lined (?!) tights last week and oh. my. gosh. They are SO comfy!! I'm not a big tight/dress/skirt wearer because I prefer the comfort of trousers but these tights are a real game changer!! Finally I paired this look with my super comfy boots from Clarkes. I got these last year and I can tell they're going to be the kind of shoes I keep for years.
I know this post isn't the best of quality - I'll try and improve for my next and drag in some friends and family to take some snaps for me!

The dresses looks beauty.buy prom dresses in http://www.marieprom.co.uk/
ReplyDeleteI wish we had Primark in the us, they have so many cute affordable things! I absolutely love how you styled the denim dungaree :) Also fleece lined tights are the beeessst! So warm and cozy
ReplyDeleteMili | Sharmtoaster
Ah Lucy! I didn't realise you blogged, how exciting! You really pull off dungaree dresses, they really suit you!
ReplyDeleteI do indeed! Slacked a bit since Uni but trying to get back into the swing of things! Thank you!
DeleteOh my god, they suit you so well! They don't suit me at all unfortunately but I love how it looks on others, especially you! x
ReplyDeleteTOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN
Aw, thank you!!
DeleteThis suits you so well!! You look amazing!! <3 Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAmelia | Amelia Grace
You look lovely! They suit you very well!
ReplyDeleteMichelle Morchella
Lovely dress! My favorite part is the bag, absolutely gorgeous! I would have never thought it is from Asos! x
ReplyDeleteYiota
PinkDaisyLoves
Love the dungaree dress! It looks amazing on you! x
ReplyDelete|Georgia Megan|
As if this is from Primark!!! Unbelievable. I really need to head to my nearest store because I've seen so many beautiful pieces from there in the blogging world recently.
ReplyDeleteYou look stunning!
katie xx lacoconoire.com
Fits you perfectly x
ReplyDeleteLaura
Pink Frenzy