Men? The hardest people to buy for. Unfortunately, my family is mostly men so I struggle with this issue very often! I feel like Men are a lot harder to buy 'safe' for too, but my best bets are boxers, or soapy-washy-well groomed stuff! What are your safest options for gifts for men?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



Couldn't agree more! It so hard buying men gifts so thanks for sharing this post! It was really useful :)
ReplyDeletehttps://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk
Some really great ideas here! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.theguyontrend.co.uk
Me and my hubby have set ourselves a £20 spending limit this Christmas to make things a bit more interesting so this post is definitely helpful! I really want to get him into some sort of skincare I think, and the L'Oreal set looks like a good one x
ReplyDeleteAlways, Alice
Ahh love to read this, exactly what I needed for these seasons!
ReplyDeleteLove XXX
It's really nice to see an affordable gift guide, most of the others have been extreme!
ReplyDeleteRosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
Lovely ideas, definitely will note them down!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Patricia // Patricia Stelmach
These look like great options! Love that there is more grooming stuff now like the beard elixir!
ReplyDeleteDanielle's Beauty Blog
SO HELPFUL! The loreal men expert gift set is just be a perfect little stocking filler!
ReplyDeleteY x | The Sweet Seven Five