I have a love hate relationship with gift buying. I love it when I find the perfect gift for someone, but that doesn't happen very often!! When it comes to girls there are a few rules I like to go by. First is stationary - what girl doesn't love stationary?! I love desk pads, diaries, anything to help keep me organised. Secondly, homeware is another safe bet in my eyes - how cute is this cloudy light and cushion?! What are your 'safe buys' for girls christmas gifts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



I love all of these - especially the scarf and diary!
ReplyDeleteSammy xx
cute gift ideas!
ReplyDeleteI'm such a fan of cute stationary, even if I don't need it! Great picks! :]
ReplyDelete// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲
I laughed at that 'Get Shit Done' pad, how gorgeous is the packaging on the salt and pepper cream too?
ReplyDeleteRosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
Oh yes, the Meat Free Monday book! I need to get onboard with this. :)
ReplyDeleteT x
Lovely items. I love the scarf and the dairy. Thank you for sharing :)
ReplyDeletexo
Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡
I love all the items on here! I also love how close Christmas is getting, its definitely my favourite time of year, eeeee.
ReplyDeleteKayla | www.daintydweeb.com
xo