I think this product is good for the amount you spend however I wont be repurchasing it due to its lasting ability!
Review: Soap and Glory Eyeliner
Thursday, 30 May 2013
I think this product is good for the amount you spend however I wont be repurchasing it due to its lasting ability!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



I have this and it's probably up there as my all time favourite eyeliner. Do you use an eye primer? I do which usually makes it last a bit longer :) xo
ReplyDeleteI'm terrible at applying eyeliner! I guess it's just the lack of practice because where I know I'm rubbish at it I never try! I had thought about getting this supercat eyeliner pen but if it doesn't last very well then maybe I won't bother. I used to have a no.7 one but I'm not sure what I've done with it. Might have to dig it out!
ReplyDeletexxx
www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk
I am aboslutely awful at applying eyeliner, I cannot seem to get the line straight, plus the flick always goes wrong, too long, too short, wrong angle!
ReplyDeleteI love Soap & Glory and this looks gorgeous!
Imogen <3
www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk
There's a tutorial by Michelle Phan that really helped me to apply eyeliner properly. The link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc0vliuLm28 - or do a search on youtube for "Michelle Phan easy ways to use liquid liner" - Hope the video helps! x
ReplyDeletethis looks amazing! i am so bad at eyeliner!! :)
ReplyDeletexxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/
Wish this would last longer and I would of picked this up, I'm always on the look out for a new liner, I just haven't one my perfect one yet!
ReplyDeleteSimply-Abbi xx
I always find the pen eyeliners are absolutely rubbish! xx
ReplyDeleteMy holy grail eyeliner is Loreal Superliner and it's really thin too so it's not awkward. I've been doing my eyeliner for years, and my best tip is to dry out a makeup wipe overnight, and when you do your 'cat' eyeliner, you can do it really rubbishly and use the dry makeup wipe once you've drawn the flick to wipe off tiny bits from the bottom until they're both symmetrical (that probably made no sense), but it doesn't rub off your foundation like a wet wipe would!
www.brightanddandy.blogspot.com
this eyeliner is so cool!
ReplyDeleteEmma xx
http://iemmafashion.com/
I have this eyeliner and did a review not long ago! It is pretty good but I agree very hard to apply haha - you can find out my tips for using it though right here! http://emiliciastyle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/soap-glory-supercat-eyeliner-pen.html
ReplyDeleteEmily x
http://emiliciastyle.blogspot.co.uk/
It's my first time to know/heard about this eyeliner coz I'm only familiar with their body wash, scrubs & hand cream! Hihi. :D
ReplyDeleteI have been looking for a decent liquid eyeliner for ages but have been weary to invest.
ReplyDeleteMe thinks I will try this one
Great review!
lovely
ReplyDeleteYour blog is lovely
Let's follow each other
Danica Stark
Follow me on GFC
Like Me on Facebook
Let's be twitter buddies
Love my Bloglovin
Oooh I want to try this! I've heard some lovely things about it and I have the soap and glory mascara and I looove that! :) x Laura
ReplyDeletehttp://styleandsushi.blogspot.com
wow, I love how black this eyeliner is x
ReplyDeletehttp://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
it looks lovely :)
ReplyDeletei've been looking for an eyeliner easy to apply! this looks lovely x
ReplyDeleteangieleila
ow, it's a shame this doesn't last up to 8 hours, I need liners to last all day as I hate it when it rubs off. It's a shame because it looked hopeful! I really like the Collection 2000 extreme 24 liner, it's very long lasting!
ReplyDeleteI feel like I haven't been on your blog for ages! having a good catch up now!
www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk