Bit of a different scenery today, the sun decided to pop out so I dragged mum out and experimented a bit, hence the awful poses! How beautiful is this dress? It's such a gorgeous colour and the detail is beautiful. I'm really considering wearing this to my cousins wedding in July. I really wanted to wear my prom heels with this as they'd go perfectly but unfortunately my entire prom outfit is under wraps until the big night, so the old favourite studded flats had to come out! Speaking of prom, I got my dress fitted yesterday!! I just want the big night to be here now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

Lovely pictures Lucy! Love the dress! ^_^
ReplyDeleteMaria xx
http://thesuckerforfashion.blogspot.com
Oh my God your dress is stunning! WOW!
ReplyDeletedevil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com
Your dress is stunning, the colour is perfect on you! Have fun at Prom, your dress sounds gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteImogen <3
www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk
lovely dress! i am getting really excited for my prom as well, cant wait to see your prom dress! xxxx
ReplyDeletemollyox.blogspot.com
That dress is stunning on you hun! Have the best fun at your prom :)
ReplyDeleteSarah
morethanadored.blogspot.com
The dress is gorgeous! Beautiful color :)
ReplyDeletesuch a beautiful dress lucy! x
ReplyDeletevelvet ghost| fashion blog ♥
That's a gorgeous dress, really pretty! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
want the dress!
ReplyDeletePlease enter my first giveaway sponsored by Oasap!
lovely dress! ♥
ReplyDeleteYou should get a tripod and do your blog photos outside more often, love the scenery! Gorgeous outfit!
ReplyDeletehttp://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/
that dress is so pretty! the detail is really stunning
ReplyDeletefrom helen at thelovecatsinc
ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.
Such a pretty dress!xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous dress- love the colour :)
ReplyDeleteRuth x
www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk
Lovely dress, and the outside photos look great!
ReplyDeletewww.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk
Ahh the dress is gorgeous and looks fab on you lovely! <3 You are so sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteAndrea | RosyChicc ❤
Nice blog you have here! GFC will be gone soon, perhaps we could follow each other on Bloglovin?
ReplyDeleteFollow me on bloglovin and I'll follow you back for sure :>
AESTHETICALLY SPEAKING
BLOGLOVIN
That dress is stunning. That color is one of my favorites!
ReplyDeletexo,
Tiny darling