TEE* - OASAP // LEGGINGS - H&M // CONVERSE - OFFICE
Ahh, I just LOVE this top! I am a real sucker for Galaxy/Nebula print and just find it so pretty. I already have a galaxy print top from Topshop which I got for Christmas however I actually much prefer this one because of the overall bagginess. It's perfect for just chucking on on those slobby days, which I've had a lot of recently with all this revision!

The tee is AWESOME!
ReplyDelete♥ Filthy Fashion ♥
Love it!
ReplyDeleteSo much love for this tee, love the way you've paired it with the disco pants too!
ReplyDeleteImogen <3
www.eloauenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk
Whoops, meant www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk
ReplyDeleteLove the tshirt x
ReplyDeletewww.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk
cute t-shirt! xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tee! So cute!
ReplyDeletegrannygee.blogspot.com
x
Absolutely loving that top!
ReplyDeletexx
-Trina
trinawears.blogspot.com
I love galaxy print too. That top is so fun!
ReplyDeletexo, alison*elle
The print is amazing! Love it :)
ReplyDeletenice sporty outfit!
ReplyDeleteIn love with the tee. x
ReplyDeleteTanya | Cat at Heart
that tee is amaze! xxx
ReplyDeletequeenofthejumble.blogspot.com
Squeeee it's so pretty! Love galaxy so much, what did we do before it was popular?!
ReplyDeleteJ x
Love the tshirt! x
ReplyDeletelove this outfit! just started following your blog :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
fashionable-addict
Been looking for a top like this for so long! thankyouxx
ReplyDeleteLongHairDontCare
Love this look with you in the leggings and high top chucks!
ReplyDeletecool outfit! i love it! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely top its so eye-catching xo
ReplyDeletetrendymetrendyyou.blogspot.com
I love that T shirt! I love the whole galaxy print look. Love your blog, now followed on bloglovin'! :) x
ReplyDeleteAlavish.blogspot.co.uk
cool tshirt! I'm a sucker for galaxy print too, good luck with your revision
ReplyDeleteordaining serendipity
cool galaxy top!!
ReplyDeletehttp://mich-ette.blogspot.com.au
OMG Lucy i'm loving your tee!xx
ReplyDelete