DRESS - SO IN FASHION // FLATS - TOPSHOP
Earlier this week I was sent this goooorgeous dress from So In Fashion, a lovely site with lot's of in trend pieces. They have lots of midi dresses which are to die for!! I also love their Pinafore which is a cheap alternative for that Topshop one which was in a while ago!
If I'm honest, I wouldn't necesarily always pick this dress out and I was a bit wary when ordering it but after recieving it and trying it on, I actually really love it! The print is super pretty and the velvet effect gives it a bit of an edge. I can see this working perfectly with a splash of neon as monochrome and colour seems to be a big thing right now! I don't know why, but as soon as I tried it on I felt as if I were going to a wedding.. it just has that kind of feel to it, which is great considering I have a wedding to attend this July!

I love this dress on you! You are so right, it would look amazing with a pop of neon!
ReplyDeleteXenia
xox
I like the dress and that flats! :)
ReplyDeleteGiveaway on my blog <3 SHE WALKS Blog
Love the dress!
ReplyDelete♥ Filthy Fashion ♥
Love your dress! <3
ReplyDeleteLove,
TFD | The Fashion District
Love this look!
ReplyDeletethelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl
you look stunning! xxx
ReplyDeleteGorg dress :)
ReplyDeletehttp://revolvingstyle.blogspot.com/
Love the flats! I love how you've paired them with this girly dress :D perfect combo!
ReplyDeleteSarah
morethanadored.blogspot.com
gorgeous dress, love your hair too xx
ReplyDeletehttp://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/
Beautiful monochrome dress, loving the floral print :)
ReplyDelete-Helena
helenashideaway.blogspot.com
lovely dress! your hair looks amazing here!xxx
ReplyDeletewww.oliviaroses.blogspot.co.uk
You look gorgeous, the dress looks lovely on you! xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty dress and its a great take on the monochrome trend :)
ReplyDeletexx
http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/
You look beautiful in this dress! x
ReplyDeletehttp://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/
Your legs go on for miles! Beautiful :)
ReplyDeletePlease feel free to enter my Daniel Wellington giveaway (here) - you could win yourself a watch worth £200!x
Blog | Cocochic △
Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/
lovely dress
ReplyDeleteLove from
http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
Dont forget to enter my giveaway to win a set of Flash.ON Nails
xxx
You look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous outfit, that dress is so pretty on you!
ReplyDeleteYour hair is also so gorgeous!
dimplesdiaries
x