Plam print has to be one of my favourite trends of this summer. I'm all for gingham, and frills and a bit of embroidery but theres something about banana leaves (I think that's what they are?!) that I love just a little bit more. Maybe it's because I'm a geographer and I'm supposed to love green leaves and earth 'n' shit.

Top - Topshop // Skirt & Trainers - New Look
I actually got this top last year but it's taken until now to get it on my blog. It's very rare that I buy clothing from Topshop because it's so bloody expensive, so I have to really like it, and it's only ever bought as a treat. Does anyone else ever do that? I have to really think about any kind of top that costs over £15 unless it's a jumper, because you know, being a student and all that.
As this post goes live I'll be soaking up some rays in sunny Gran Canaria, not to make you jel at all. Keep up with what I'm doing on my instagram and look forward to lots of sunny content when I'm back!
Lucy x




I'm obsessed with palm prints! I'll be sad to see them go now summer is ending. I love denim skirts too. They're so easy to style xx
ReplyDeleteLauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk
I love palm and leaf print clothes, I even bought some cushion covers for my couch, such a fun print! x
ReplyDeleteYiota
pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com
Tragically even though I have been out of education for 6 years (I graduated in 2011) I still think that buying something from Topshop is a treat because their stuff really can be pricey and I'm the sort of person who likes to buy a LOT so it has to be affordable stuff haha. Absolutely love this top gal - you know I love a bit of palm print too and the shape of this is lovely! xxx
ReplyDeleteSophie | Sophar So Good
Love this outfit. Ive been loving palm prints lately, so much so that Ive got an ipad case with palm leaves all over it. hehe! xx
ReplyDeletewww.beautylifebecca.co.uk
Love this outfit and the print is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September
I hope you're having a great time on holiday lovely! This outfit is gorgeous too, I love the print xx
ReplyDeleteHannah | luxuryblush
That outfit is so cute. I love the palm print, it's so cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/
I've been obsessed with palm print everything too, my phone case is palm print atm! Love your top and this entire outfit <3
ReplyDeleteAndini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile
I love palm print at the moment too! My dress of the summer was a palm print one from ASOS- it's just such a good summer print! I love this outfit too much- the pictures are making me jealous though I wish we could have another sunny day like this.
ReplyDeleteconstantlylibby.blogspot.co.uk
I love palm print and that top is gorgeous! I love how you've styled it too! X
ReplyDeleteKate// itskaterose.com
I love palm print too! Love the way it looks paired with that black denim skirt!
ReplyDeleteNicole | The Glam Surge