
I'm sure you've heard of The Ordinary by now, but if you haven't, The Ordinary are a company that strip back their products of unnecessary ingredients, scents and packaging to give us the cheapest products possible, while still (hopefully) doing their job!
The Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% aims to brighten skin tone and even out texture and reduce the appearance of blemishes with applying it twice a day. I've been using this product before my moisturiser. In general, the formula is lovely and lightweight, feels nice on the skin and sinks in relatively quickly. I actually feel like I began to see results from using this, along with some other new products, fairly quickly. No, my breakouts didn't dissappear, but the scarring faded sooner than usual, and the general appearance of my skin looked much better in just a matter of days! Again, this could be down to my mix up in skincare recently, but I do think this product had a little part to play in it!
The second product, the high Adherence Silicon Primer claims to be a matte, hydrating and blurring primer. I am awful with applying primer before makeup, so I decided to give this a go to try and get me into using them more. I'm not quite as enthusiastic with this product, just because I couldn't see any major differences using this gave me. The formula does feel very silicone-y, which I know some don't like, but it did make my skin feel nice afterwards. Blur and make my makeup last longer? I'm not too sure.
Giving these two products a go has confirmed my need to try more of The Ordinary products. The brand is super cheap and seems to do a good job. The only thing I am conscious of is how long theses products will last because they do come in small amounts, but going back to the price, this isn't such a big issue as it may normally be!
Have you tried any of The Ordinary products? What would you reccomend I try next?!
P.S. I may be a bit M.I.A. for the next week or so, I'm popping off to Spain for a Uni Fieldtrip! But panic not, I have my usual Tuesday & Friday posts scheduled, give me some love on them for when I'm home!
P.S. I may be a bit M.I.A. for the next week or so, I'm popping off to Spain for a Uni Fieldtrip! But panic not, I have my usual Tuesday & Friday posts scheduled, give me some love on them for when I'm home!

Interesting dear!
ReplyDeleteNicoletta
http://lavieestbellebynicoletta.altervista.org/
I've still not tried anything from this brand. I feel like I need to give it ago as everyone has such high opinions on it!
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Spain!
JaynieShannonx | Lifestyle & Beauty
xx
I've been really wanting to try out some stuff from The Ordinary so it was good to read a review...I may have to try that Azelaic Acid Suspension, my skin has been awful at the moment for spots and general texture and I am really looking for a product that might help! Sophie xxx
ReplyDeletewww.sopharsogood.com
I am currently using the Buffet, an anti-ageing serum and the rosehip seed oil, both amazing products. Next I would like to try the Vitamin C one and of course, their foundations but they are currently out of stock.
ReplyDeleteYiota
pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com
My skin has been breaking out a fair bit with the UK's warmer weather and it is quite red, so I might have to try the Azelaic Acid Suspension!
ReplyDeleteIf you can pick it up, I'd also recommend their hyaluronic acid serum. It's so good!
Louise | Lipstick and Luxe
I really want to try out ordinary's products. They look really cute, and sound good. I also love your pictures from this post, they are so pretty!
ReplyDeletehttp://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/
I use the Azelaic Acid Suspension and I love it, I have nearly run out of my current tube and I will definitely be repurchasing as the redness and discolouration of my skin has decreased significantly, this product has helped. I also use the moisturiser which I also love, but I am open to trying the primer too! x
ReplyDeletejayneemma.co.uk
I already have a few of their products and LOVE them!
ReplyDeletexx Lisa | lisaautumn.com
I've seen these products so much recently and I'm really interested to try them out! x
ReplyDeletehttps://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk
I am so keen on making an order from the ordinary. I definitely need to stop procrastinating and take the plunge. I feel like there is always 2 or 3 products off the list of things I want from them that are always sold out. Not to mention how badly I want the two foundations they launched.
ReplyDeletewww.themakeupaficionado.com