I finally got my pink hair! I've been after pink in my locks for a long time now, but due to it being a difficult colour to achieve and keep up I'd never properly taken the leap. Last Monday I popped in to get my hair trimmed and coloured and wanted something different. I went for an icy blonde and a semi-permanent pink dye put throughout.

After the blonde was added and rinsed off, on went the pink! For this, Cailey used Redken City Beats and selected a few random strands. This is only semi-permanent so will wash off within 3 or so washes. Another 10 minutes wait and the final PH Bonder treatment went on along with a shampoo and condition.
Lucy then went on to chop my locks into my trusty short bob. I've been going back to short again and again after taking the plunge a few years ago, it's so easy to manage and seems to suit me miles better, what do you think?
I absolutely loved the end result, having going in with not much idea of what I was going to end up with, I think it turned out amazing! The pink will only last a week or two but I'm glad I finally took the plunge, I'll definitely be doing it again! If you want a new do and are local to the Ipswich area, make sure you pop into see Lucy and team at Joshua C on Silent Street!


giiiiiirl this looks UNREAL. i looooove. you're making me want to dye my hair pink now, it looks absolutely gorgeous, really suits you.
ReplyDeletekatie xx lacoconoire.com
This colour looks amazing on you! You look amazing!xx
ReplyDeleteHannah | luxuryblush
It looks lovely, suits you so much x
ReplyDeleteTiffany Tales | Lifestyle & Beauty
I absolutely love it - suits you so much girlie!
ReplyDeleteLucie | Forever September
It looks absolutely amazing!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/
Omg, that genuinely looks so good on you!!x
ReplyDeleteAlice // The Rose Glow
Absolute hair goals! <3
ReplyDeleteAndini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile
This suits you so much, adore it <3 xx
ReplyDeleteIoanna | www.hearting.co.uk ❥