Over time I've found a little selection of products and must-haves accumulate on my bedside table. I love have a routine at night, just like my skincare routine before I shower at night, I like having a little 'pre-sleep' routine, anyone else? These are my top 3 products right now..
Lip Butter. Everynight my lips need a good moisturise. Vaseline is my go-to for the day time but at night I've been reaching for my The Body Shop Lip Butter. I'm pretty sure I've had this for years so perhaps a new one is needed soon.
Hand Cream. Lips are sorted, next are hands. I like to give my hands a little moisturise and although I haven't tried many hand creams, recently I've been using this little Fat Face one that I got in a Christmas stocking. It does a great job and smells divine!
Room Spray. I don't really struggle with sleeping much, but I do love using a room spray. I got this one by HelpMeOrganics in my UniBox a few months back and spray it every night on my pillow. It has the most calming scent of lavender, ginger and eucalyptus!
What are your bedtime essentials?

I definitely like keeping all my evening bits on my bedside table and going through them! I'm a big fan of a thick lipbalm over night, and always do my moisturiser right before bed!
ReplyDeleteOoh that pillow spray sounds amazing! I've got a NEOM one on the go currently but I've trying not to use it all up! xxx
ReplyDeletewww.natalieleanne.com
I love the Body shop's hand cream. It's so soft.
ReplyDeletehttp://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/
I like to use hand cream before I go to sleep aswell :) xx
ReplyDeleteIoanna | www.hearting.co.uk ❥
I always have my Estee Lauder Midnight Recovery next to my bed - it's a total skin saver!
ReplyDeleteI definitely need to try that Room Spray, how cute is that little label?!
ReplyDeleteJen, Velvet Spring x
I never seem to get on with pillow/room sprays because they normally come with a lavender scent and I really don't like that. However, I always have a lip balm to hand, an essential
ReplyDeleteCharlotte / Charlotte's Picks
Such a fab idea for a post, love it - I always have a lip balm and hand cream on my bedside table!
ReplyDeleteLucie | Forever September
Couldn't live without a lip balm and hand cream next to the bed - I've also recently discovered (thanks to the hot weather we had) that I cant sleep without a cooling spray now, they're just so refreshing
ReplyDeleteJay Xo
The lip butter sounds divine. I've tried Vaseline but it ends up smearing all over my pillows rather than staying on my lips.
ReplyDeleteI used to use that shea butter lip balm all the time.I think I need to get it again x
ReplyDeletePallavi
www.wildfirecharm.com
Such an interesting post! Never saw similar like this. But your bedside table essentials are so similar to mine! I don't have room spray, but infuser. Loving it 💕
ReplyDeleteHeidi 🍓 | Heidi's Planner | Instagram
I love sprays that help you get to sleep - I'm a big fan of This Work's one, but I'm going to check this out now as it looks like a bigger bottle!!
ReplyDeleteJodie @ Jodetopia x