In the past few months I've been the proudest of my blog I've ever been. I've really committed to making it my place on the internet that I want to show off, and put a lot of time and effort into it. I'm stepping up my game and today I thought I'd share with you just how I'm doing that!
How I'm Stepping Up My Blogging Game
Tuesday, 11 July 2017
In the past few months I've been the proudest of my blog I've ever been. I've really committed to making it my place on the internet that I want to show off, and put a lot of time and effort into it. I'm stepping up my game and today I thought I'd share with you just how I'm doing that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

I think that great photos make a huge difference in 'inviting' someone to click and read the post, my photos are not perfect but clearly, they are much better since a year ago. I have lots of things to learn though. And interacting with other bloggers is also important, it's nice to help and support each other, isn't it? :)
ReplyDeleteYiota
pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com
Lucy these all sound like super great plans, although I have to say I of course love your blog as it is now ;) obviously! hehe. I'm working on my photography at the moment too, next year I'm planning on buying my first 'proper' blogging camera! :) xxx
ReplyDeletewww.natalieleanne.com
Engagement helps a lot! I've borderline given up with Instagram, but Twitter and Pinterest seems to work well. I feel like I need to up my photography game...
ReplyDeleteJaynie Shannon | Beauty & Lifestyle
xx
I started sticking with 2 posts\week a couple of months ago focused on my photography (I will never ever publish a good post with bad photos even if I have the text ready to go) and sometimes I don't feel passionate but under pressure (especially because I need to focus on my Uni exams, so this is not the only thing I need to do). :\
ReplyDeleteLoved the post xx
Caterina | caterinasosso.com
Ah exciting new changes, can't wait to see all your upcoming content. I agree that interacting is so important in blogging, the more you put into the community the more you get out!
ReplyDeleteThe Makeup Directory
I can relate to this so much, I'm currently trying to push myself by doing all of these things too. I've 100% noticed the more you put in, the more you get, especially with engagement!
ReplyDeleteCourtney | Lashes and Luxe
Great plans lovely! My favourite is the last one - passion goes a long way I always think. I want to buy a new camera so much, but my bank balance isnt really agreeing with me at the moment...maybe in a few months time :) So impressive that you have posted twice a week throughout 2017 so far, I've been blogging three months now and am not sure how much longer I can keep up with twice weekly posts!
ReplyDeleteSophie xxx
www.sopgarsogood.com
I have been feeling so much passion for my blog righ tnow and I am loving it!
ReplyDeletewww.petiteelliee.com
Ellie xx
Such exciting changes! I'm trying to do the same with my blog, and it's exciting to see all the hard work!xx
ReplyDeleteHannah | luxuryblush
This is a great post! All these things definitely contribute to a successful blog :)
ReplyDeleteNicole | The Glam Surge
Definitely trying to incorporate all of these points into my blog right now! Your photography is always stunning, and I adore your posts so it's working x
ReplyDeleteRachel | kyvbey.blogspot.com
That's such a gorgeous flat lay! I love it. All of these points are so important and make a difference to how well your blog runs xx
ReplyDeleteLauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk
I'm glad you're stepping up your blog game. I'm with you, my blog is going through a period of all that too, and it feels great.
ReplyDeletehttp://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/
I´ts really impressive to be posting twice a week whilst juggling uni and work, its not as easy as it seem.
ReplyDeleteVanessa x | www.springlilies.com
This flatlay is absolutely gorgeous!! You're so organised and great to see, I cannot wait to see more amazing content from you! Keep up the great work
ReplyDeleteCharlotte / Charlotte's Picks
I absolutely love your blog - and your photography is just gorgeous! xx
ReplyDeletesophiejc.blogspot.co.uk
I wouldn't be able to have my blog without scheduling blog posts!
ReplyDeleteDanielle xx
http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/
Good photo is a must right now I'm saving enough money for a new camera. Thankfully there are a lot of app that can help editing photo, promoting blog post and etc...
ReplyDeleteMichelle| www.brokebutflawless.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWe can really relate to this post! We're trying to up our blog game too by doing all of these things. We hope you can achieve everything you want for your blog x -Rachel https://theflowerthatblooms.com/
ReplyDelete