
I am so so SO happy with how these snaps turned out. Jamie and I ventured down to Shotley front a few days after Storm Doris hit and braved the winds and cold, and I am so glad we did. The shots came out beautifully, don't you think?!

Jamie has such a great eye for photography, and although both of us are still learning the basics of the art and how to actually use a DSLR (send me links to any tutorials - we're complete newbies!), I think he's doing a great job! It's very rare that I have to choose to cut some photos out of a post because there's too many, but I did today!


Dress - Topshop // Coat - Primark // Boots - New Look
Now, I know what you're thinking.. I'm raving about how brill J is at taking photos and that last shot is out of focus. I know it is, but unfortunately that's the only one we got of the back of my dress in all it's glory, so we'll have to roll with it for now! Shop my look below..




Gorgeous shots! I love the dress + the back detail xx
ReplyDeleteJessie | allthingsbeautiful-x
Thanks Jessie!xx
DeleteYou're right, the photos came out brilliantly! Love your dress too xx
ReplyDeleteHe did a good job, right?! Thanks Eloise xx
DeleteThat dress is beautiful and he did such a great job with the photographs!
ReplyDeleteBeckie xo // The Pale Tails
Thanks Beckie xx
DeleteAbsolutely love the dress! Such a gorgeous outfit :)
ReplyDeleteGreat setting too, those photography skills are good!
Starlight & Stitches
Thanks Rachel! Can't wait to shoot here when it's a bit warmer!xx
DeleteLucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk
i haven't been to the beach in ages and i miss it. i love your dress so much. it suits you so well.
ReplyDelete❥
www.elenaisabelle.com
Aw, I am so lucky I live close to the water!xx
Deletethese images are lovely! can't wait for the weather to get warmer so i can visit the beaches
ReplyDeletewww.marylee31.blogspot.com
Thanks Mary! Me too!x
DeleteLucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk
your dress is so pretty and these shots are great! xx
ReplyDeleteCoco Bella Blog
Thank you girl xx
Deleteyour dress is wonderful! <3 i like it :))
ReplyDeletexoxo, rae
http://www.raellarina.net/
Thanks Rae xx
DeleteGorgeous outfit, hun! That dress is so pretty, the floral print is beautiful. :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteKay
http://www.shoesandglitter.com/
Thanks so much Kay!xx
DeleteWow! Love the scenery in your posts, so great!
ReplyDeleteApril of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com/
IG: @aprilnunezz
Thank you, me too!xx
DeleteThey're great pictures and the dress looks perfect for the upcoming spring weather (bring on the sunshine!)
ReplyDeleteLove, Sophia xx
https://sophiawhitham.co.uk
Thanks Sophia! Can't wait for summer!xx
DeleteLucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk
Funny because the last shot is actually my favourite! I also really love the back of the dress, it's so pretty and feminine :)
ReplyDeleteLearning how to use a dslr is a huge learning curve isn't it? When I first properly started using mine I was bloody hopeless with it! haha
Julia // The Sunday Mode
Aw, I know right, it's so cute! I've had a DSLR for years but never properly learnt about it - time to change that!xx
DeleteLucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk
Thanks Heather xx
ReplyDelete