Another day another review! Today I'm telling you all about the NYX soft matte lips. NYX, although raved about a lot over the blogosphere, is a new discovery for me! I can tell it's soon going to be one of my favourite high street makeup brands though.


NYX was always a bit of a pain to get a hold of in my home town, hence why I haven't tried a lot of the range before. When I saw all the rave about it's lip products on the web before I knew I wanted to try them first! I ended up getting the soft matte lipsticks first, in shade Cannes and Madrid. I really have fallen in love with these products! The formula is lovely, it glides on the lips and dries without being flakey, and doesn't dry my lips out at all. They're long lasting, and I was amazed that Madrid didn't really need any lip liner beforehand, despite it's dark shade. I really can't wait to build up my collection this year - do you have any suggestions?

stunning colours
ReplyDeleteThis Girl Loves Chic xx
I have Cannes and Prague and I feel bad for not purchasing more, I love these so much! x
ReplyDeleteYiota
pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com
I got to try them! I've heard great things about them!
ReplyDeleteXX
Love, http://herrendezvous.com/
love these colors
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing
best
NYX is one of my favourite brands at the moment - all of their lip products that I've tried are amazing! I definitely recommend picking up their £3 lipliners and the Lip Lingerie liquid lipsticks too :)
ReplyDeleteClaire | Vanity Claire xx
These colours are lovely! I haven't tried many products from NYX but the ones I have, I love xx
ReplyDeleteI have the shade Abu Dhabi and it's a lovely nude. I love Nyx lip products so much. I really like the Liquid Suede range xx
ReplyDeleteRhi x
www.rinkydinkyrhi.com
Love NYX lip products, I have Cannes but Madrid. Gorgeous photos and shades, I think I want to get Madrid too now haha, thank you for sharing x
ReplyDeleteALittleKiran | Bloglovin
Oh wow I love these, I have Cannes already but Madrid looks like a beautiful colour- will have to pick that one up next!
ReplyDeleteSHAKIRA / SHAKIRA SACKS
I have those and I love them!
ReplyDeleteTHE FASHION MATTERS- Travel & Fashion blog
I love these! I have Cannes and it is stunning! Madrid looks like such a beautiful colour too! x
ReplyDeletehttp://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/
These look lovely. Unbelievably I haven't tried anything by NYX yet! x
ReplyDelete♥ Carly Susanne ~ A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
I really love the formula of these! Abu Dhabi is a favourite of mine :)
ReplyDeleteNicole | The Glam Surge
My favourite is Stockholm and San Paulo! x
ReplyDeleteErin x | www.erinazmir.com