I am in luuuurve with this dress. Not only is it from Primark, I got it in the SALE from Primark! I can't actually remember how much I got it for, but it was £12 at full price which is already such a bargain!!
I am loving finding new locations for outfit shots and down at Shotley where Jamie lives is soon becoming one of my favourites. Being able to see Felixstowe docks across the water is so pretty, I'm excited to shoot here in the Summer!
Dress & Coat - Primark // Boots - New Look
This last snap is my all time favourite Jamie has taken for me! I can't wait for us to master DSLR use over the next few months.. If you have any useful links or tips for us, please send them my way!







I bought this very same dress!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks amazing on you! I couldn't get it to sit on my chest ^_^ so sadly it went back but I still drool over it.
Gill xx Eyelinerflicks.com
Love the dress! Such a nice print what a bargain too!
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit :)
Starlight & Stitches
It's such a beautiful dress, I love the pattern! x
ReplyDeleteAriadna || RAWR BOWS
That dress is from Primark, wow, its beaut!! I love it, I think I need to hunt it down. PS, when I read Starry - eyes, I immediately burst out into Ellie Goulding's song haha!
ReplyDeletetipscapsule.blogspot.com
Your photos are looking incredible! Love this dress, and love a primark sale! xx
ReplyDeleteI love the outfit, you look amazing! Great post.
ReplyDeleteApril of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com/
IG: @Aprilnunezzz
This style is so cute! Going to try and do it on my own article. You will like to see more fun from here.
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous dress - good old Primark!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September
Whaaaaat?! As if this dress in Primark, I love it - such a bargain x
ReplyDeleteSick Chick Chic
Such a cute dress, I need to pop into primark!
ReplyDeleteAleeha xXx
http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/
Ah I love the coat, such a perfect look! I am so glad I came across your blog, you are doing amazing with it.. keep it up! x
ReplyDeleteadelelydia.blogspot.com
A pretty starry eyed dress and I do like this coat also. You look lovely!
ReplyDeleteLaura xo
www.shehearts.net