Valentines is just around the corner, and if you're like me, you're completely unprepared for it! Jamie and I don't do big presents for valentines, instead have a nice meal out just spending time in eachothers company. This year we've decided to get a nice hotel room for the night. Men are so hard to buy for, it takes months for me to think of ideas for just Christmas and Birthdays alone! I've found a few general pieces that are perfect for any woman buying valentines gifts on a budget!
Valentines Gift Guide for him under £15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

Great ideas! My boyfriend would LOVE that Star Wars mug!
ReplyDeletewww.saturdays--girl.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you! Haha sounds like he might be just as obsessed with star wars as my boyf!!xx
DeleteHaha I would quite like that scarf for myself to be honest!
ReplyDeleteEmily xo
www.britishbeautyaddict.com
Even more reason to buy it!
DeleteLove all of these cute little ideas! I love the scarf! xo
ReplyDeleteohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks Hannah, me too!xx
DeleteGreat ideas, the scarf is my favourite!! I'd probably end up borrowing it haha. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog X
ReplyDeleteThe Fashion Road
Thanks Louise. Aw, that's ok. xx
DeleteGreat suggestions babe!
ReplyDeleteX Merel
www.andathousandwords.com
Thank you!
Delete