Online browsing is dangerous, but even more so when you're a student. Morning lectures leave me with whole afternoons of boredom, leading to me gawping at clothes, shoes and accessories which I can't have. Topshop has always been a favourite of mine - the prices are sometimes a bit steep but you can't fault them for their fashion! I had a look at the new in page and picked a few of my favourite. The khaki obsession has made another appearance in the block coloured top, but a few different pieces are in there too like the super funky holographic clutch which would be perfect for my nights out at uni!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

Gorgeous items! Topshop always has some good clothing :)
ReplyDeleteIt definitely does!
DeleteI really want some dungarees, just need to find some that will suit me!
ReplyDeleteClaire | Stylingo.co.uk xx
Yeah, they're pretty different! I don't know if they'd suit me either!
DeleteOh I love the pink coat, would be perfect for spring
ReplyDeleteLauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com
Isn't it gorgeous?!
Deletei bought the dungarees a while back, but haven't found an occasion to wear them yet - although i do really love them! also obsessed with the pink coat, so pretty and feminine! x
ReplyDeleteBecky | BCKY.CO.UK
Ooh, I'm excited to see how you style them!xx
DeleteI love those dungarees. X
ReplyDelete♥ Carly's Beauty Blog ♥
aww topshop is always a certainty. love the shoes. both!!!
ReplyDeletexx from Brighton
Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube
I spotted that coat today, it's stunning xx
ReplyDeleteGlossy Boutique
Fab picks chick, those dungarees have been on my wishlist forever! x
ReplyDeleteAlways, Alice