Valentines Gift Guide for her under £15
Monday, 8 February 2016
Here is the second lot of valentines gift guide, this time for the females in your life! Again, all are very simple and generic gifts but things I know I'd be very happy to recieve. My favourite has to be the book - I'm a complete sucker for a bit of romance and when better to be a soppy git than valentines?! Also just a word for that clutch bag, how gorgeous?! It would be so perfect for summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

I love the travel mug, some lovely picks here!
ReplyDeleteZoe x
www.zoeliannex.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks Zoe! xx
DeleteGreat ideas, I love the bath roses! Will definitely be hinting to my boyfriend for those haha X
ReplyDeleteThe Fashion Road
Thanks Louise! Haha, me too!xx
DeleteI love the make up bag
ReplyDeleteLauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com
Me too!
DeleteAw I love these picks, such thoughtful little gifts! I love the clutch bag so much and the travel mug is just so cute! xo
ReplyDeleteohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks Hannah, me too! Perfect for my early starts at uni!x
DeleteLove the little make up bag so cute
ReplyDeleteLauren
livinginaboxx | bloglovin
Isn't it just!
DeleteI love those mini perfumes, they look so cute and handbag friendly xx
ReplyDeleteGemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie
Thanks Gemma, exactly what I thought, perfect for on the go!xx
Deletelovely ideas! everything looks so cute :)
ReplyDeletexo
http://itsevelina.com/
Thanks Evelina!x
DeleteMe too, it's so true haha!xx
ReplyDeleteI love the bag, would expect it to be much pricier!
ReplyDeleteClaire | Stylingo.co.uk xx
I love those mini perfumes
ReplyDelete