Top - Asos // Skirt - H&M // Heels - Office
A week or so ago my two best friends, Alice and Anna came to stay up in Norwich for a night. We went out to the on-campus club night and celebrated Anna's 19th Birthday university style! I had such a fun night and really love getting the chance to dress up and do my hair and make-up all fancy. I even wore the killer heels again, and this time ended up with only one blister at the end of the night. If that's not a good result - I don't know what is! As you can see the khaki and black theme is still going on. Anna curled my hair because I'm absolutely useless at it and I loved it! Apologies for the messy backdrop - 3 girls in one tiny uni room results in a lot of mess in a very small space! I had such a fun couple of days and am already planning when they can next make a visit!
You look amazing dear! That skirt is so cool! <3
ReplyDeleteSimimaus
Thanks lovely!xx
DeleteYou look great, I love the outfit! Khaki is one of my favourite colours to wear at the moment :) xx
ReplyDeleteBethan Likes
Thank you Bethan! I'm obsessed!Xx
DeleteI just bought a similar skirt from H&M. You look fab! xx
ReplyDeleteGlossy Boutique
H&M do the best leather skirts! Thanks Emma. xx
DeleteLove the rock chick vibe of this look. You wear it very well!!
ReplyDeleteMY LATEST POST
bloglovin
Instagram
Thank you so much!
DeleteI love this outfit so much Lucy, definitely something I would wear myself! You look lovely xo
ReplyDeleteohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks Hannah!xx
Deletevery pretty look! :)
ReplyDeletexo
http://itsevelina.com/
Thank you very much!xx
DeleteWhat a gorgeous outfit! I love the khaki colour at the moment, it looks great with the leather look skirt :) xx
ReplyDeletewww.sleek-chic.co.uk
Thanks Nicole! My obsession for the colour is getting out of control!
Deletelove your shoes!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Hannah! I got them in the sale before xmas!!
DeleteLove this, you really suit a leather skirt, I wish I did!!
ReplyDeletewww.ameliacharis.com
Aw thanks Millie, I'm sure you do!!
DeleteI love leather skirts, they are definitely a modern wardrobe staple:)
ReplyDeleteEilidh from Velvet-Winter
For sure!xx
DeleteYou have such a lovely figure!
ReplyDeleteKathryn /Cherries in the Snow
Thank you Kathryn! :) xx
DeleteThat leather skirts looks amazing on you!
ReplyDeleteBlog: http://fiftyshadesofpink.blogs.sapo.pt/
Instagram: @sarafqueiros
Thanks so much Sara!
DeleteSuch a lovely outfit, love the leather skirt! x
ReplyDeleteAriadna || RAWR BOWS
Thank you!xx
DeleteThat's a gorgeous outfit :) love a little bit of leather!
ReplyDelete- Ambar | Her Little Loves
Thanks Ambar, me too!xx
DeleteI love this outfit! I hate wearing heels on a night out though because they're so uncomfortable, I just can't enjoy myself as much when I've got a blister!
ReplyDeleteThe Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe
You look gorgeous Lucy! I love the skirt! I have one very similar :) x
ReplyDeletewww.beckieeschle.com
That skirt is super cute!
ReplyDeletexo
www.dylanasuarez.com
you look incred, love the khaki and black pairing
ReplyDeleteCharlotte Harvs | Blog