Those little gifts are sometimes the nicest ones and it's amazing what you can find for under a tenner!! I think all of these gifts are 'safe' options, as long as the person you're buying for is relatively girly and intrested in fashion and beauty. I love the glam nail wraps and sparkly earphones, and along with the nail varnishes and make-up bag they're the perfect girly girl presents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

Fab ideas! That headband is so cute
ReplyDeletexxx
www.salted-roses.blogspot.com
So helpful! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk/
Gorgeous nail colours!
ReplyDeletefranleanne.blogspot.co.uk
x
i've actually asked for that headband for crimbo, so cute!
ReplyDeletelove Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE
I'd like to get that book, it sounds really interesting!
ReplyDeletewww.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk
Gift guides for stocking fillers are my favorite ones! You always need good ideas for those less expensive gifts! :)
ReplyDeletelove that headband, so christmassy! x
ReplyDeletecute ideas, i know they'd be loved
ReplyDeleteThat headband is so nice and I love Barry M varnishes, so cheap but good quality.
ReplyDeleteKathryn x
effievanity.blogspot.co.uk