HAT - ASOS // NECKLACE - PRIMARK // UNION J ALBUM // THE BODY SHOP LIP BALM // YANKEE CANDLE IN MANDARIN CRANBERRY // MAKE-UP BEAUTY BLENDER SPONGE
Firsly, I hope you lot had a lovely Christmas! I ended up celebrating it all yesterday as my mum was working Christmas day, and I had so much fun! Although, I'm super confused about the days now as today feels like Boxing day..
I always end up forgetting to do monthly favourites, but being the last month of 2013, I couldn't miss out! It's finally reached the cold temperatures and wearing a hat is appropriate - this beanie from asos is perfect, I hate those ones that droop off your head!! I've also been living in this necklace from primark - it's a dupe of a topshop one I think, it just goes with pretty much everything. I've got into the habit of using my make-up beauty blender sponge again, after loosing my last one I got this ne from Superdrug, I just always find sponges work so much better than brushes on my skin! The cold weather makes my lips mega dry and although I hated this mango Body Shop lip balm at first I've loved it recently, it's very moisturising and gives a lovely shine too. I've fallen into the bad, bad, bad trap of bloggers candle loving - this is my first yankee candle and I haven't stopped burning it since I got it. I can tell it's going to be a great feeling when it's finished! Finally, I've had Union J playing in my ears not stop for the last month. My best friend and I have got VIP tickets to meet the boys in January in my hometown and you can't go to a concert without knowing the words can you?! My favourites are 'Amaze Me' and their cover of Demi Lovato's 'Skyscraper'!
that Yankee candle is my favourite scent!!
ReplyDeletefashioncult xo
omgomgomg that necklace is so perfect! I'm in love with it :)
ReplyDeletex
Alona
stylewanders.blogspot.com
I love the beanie and yankee candles are gorgeous! I'm more of a 1D fan but I bet the album is good - you can't beat a cheesy boy band ;)
ReplyDeleteKeep in touch!
Andrea
www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx
I love yankee candles! The autumn scents are always my favourite! xx
ReplyDeletewildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz
Love the body shop lip balm, I could not be without it!
ReplyDeleteCornelia - Ineffable Beauty
I love this hat, I have been searching for the perfect one and this may just be it! Love you blog design.
ReplyDeletehttp://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/
That bobble hat is sooo cute! I love the colour! x
ReplyDeletevelvet ghost| fashion blog ♥
I love the body shop lip balms! I haven't actually heard Union J's cover of Skyscraper but I reckon I'd love it so I'm gonna youtube it now! Great blog :) XXX
ReplyDeleteGrace | Glitter and Carousels
YANKEE CANDLEEE ♥
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous i'd love to see Union J!
ReplyDeleteMonthly favourites is a great idea, i've never done it before & might give it a try!
Love Emma xx
www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk
The necklace is so cute!
ReplyDeleteaww that necklace is beautiful :3
ReplyDeleteGiveaway <3 SHE WALKS Blog
The Body Shop honey lip balm has been tempting me for ages!
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely x
ReplyDeleteDavina, http://davina-tian.blogspot.ca/
That necklace is simple but so cute xx
ReplyDelete