Best of Benefit set // Smashbox Photo Finish Primer // Naked 3 // Origins Go Ginger gift set // Soap and Glory You Do The Bath gift set // Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Beauty Gift Set
Maybe a bit late, but I couldn't resist doing an ideal Christmas list for any beauty blogger out there. I went for a mix of both make-up and body/skincare. I am loving this set of Benefit's best - it's so useful for people like myself, wanting some higher end make-up but not knowing what's worth the money. It's great having lots of small samples and working out what full size products you want! I've seen everyone craze about the smashbox primer so I chucked that in, and, of course, the Naked 3 palette HAS to be in there. HEAVEN! For the body/skincare side of it, I decided on Origins - everyone loves a bit of Origins and I've heard lots of good things about the Ginger range! A slightly more affordable option would be the Soap and Glory bath set - who doesn't love a nice pampering bath?! Finally, good ol' Lizzy Arden, a set of different skincare products perfect for any beauty lover.

need to get the new naked pallette! great list! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
Literally need Naked 3 and the Best of Benefit so bad!!
ReplyDeleteLove your other ideas too!
Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
xxx
Thanks for these ideas! Naked 3 <3 but I think I will have to wait :p
ReplyDeleteLove from France <3
Cécile
www.maxcebycecilej.com
Wow Benefit set is so cheaper than usual! It is the perfect gift for a makeup lover like me :D Happy Holidays girl!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if you could check my blog and tell me your opinion :) Nikami | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog