COAT & TOP - PRIMARK // JONI JEANS & BOOTS - TOPSHOP
An outfit consisting of only the cheapest highstreet brand and one of the most expensive! I really love this outfit and I don't quite know why - I love the oversized coat, and I think the blue top brings some colour to the look. These photos are from the many I took a while ago, I no longer have the collage wall and my hair is now a lot shorter (boo!) but also a lot healthier! It's surprising how much a haircut can do - I'm pratically knot free now!

You look great, love the coat and shirt :) x
ReplyDeleteI love the top! x
ReplyDeletewww.lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk
Ahh I love the coat! Looking gorggggg
ReplyDeletexxx
www.salted-roses.blogspot.com
The coat looks amazing :) Primark are always doing so well when you find the good things :D great post!
ReplyDeletehttp://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/
Lovely outfit, awesome coat! (:
ReplyDeletelovely outfit!
ReplyDeletelucy x
This is such a cute look! I love the coat and the brown ankle booties
ReplyDeleteAwwh you look LOVELY love! This look is so great on you ^_^ love the coat!
ReplyDeleteMaria // thefashionsucker.blogspot.dk xx
love your outfit!
ReplyDeletexox
taliaamy.blogspot.com
love the look...esp the shirt
ReplyDeleteITSJUSTSHALAY
ITJUSTSHALAY FACEBOOK PAGE
Oh wow can't believe that coat is Primark. I always miss good stuff like that in Primark! I had to have a good few inches cut off my hair a little while back too, it really revitalises your hair though
ReplyDeleteNatalie | Just a Thought
Goooorgeous!!! I have a similar blouse from Forever 21, love how you've style it!
ReplyDeleteStevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
xxx
I bought the same coat, I looove it! :) xx
ReplyDeletelove the shirt lovely!! gorggg
ReplyDeleteEmma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk
Gorgeous outfit, love the shirt and jacket so much! xx
ReplyDeleteyou look so stunning, I adore this outfit!
ReplyDeletexx
BlueVioletHearts
<3 the coat x
ReplyDeleteThat shirt is so cute! Great outfit!
ReplyDeletehttp://kkkiranxoxo.blogspot.com
xoxo
I cannot believe thats a Primark coat, its gorgeous x
ReplyDeletehttp://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/
I really love the coat, seems such a lovely quality! x
ReplyDeleteniaelinormair.blogspot.com
Perfect outfit , love your style xx
ReplyDelete