union j tickets came!! // coca cola lorry // swaggy shoes
going to sixth form dressed as an elf // candle lit bath // christmas decs
lush christmas pud bath bomb // the aftermath // santa bought me some new curlers!!
christmas dinner, spot the little tinker at the end!! // mum randomly got me Naked 3 palette, say whaat?! // feeling cosy
It's been a fun few weeks - I'm so gutted Christmas is over, but I'm also excited to see what 2014 brings me. Yesterday my mum randomly gave me an envelope and said 'Santa didn't want it to get broken in your stocking' and of course I opened it only to find the bloomin Naked 3 palette!!! I was so shocked because Mum had told me she hadn't got me a Naked palette and I definitely wasn't expecting any of them because of the price, let alone the newest one! Today I'm spending my day preparing a review post to go up sometime next week hopefully. I really can't wait to start using it!
Hope you've all had a fab week,




Lovely pictures and it sounds like you had a lovely week!
ReplyDeleteJackie | fashionxfairytale |
Lovely pictures. I AM SO JEALOUS OF THE NAKED 3 PALETTE!!!
ReplyDeleteCorinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
Lovely pictures and so cool you are going to a UJ concert! x
ReplyDeletethelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl
Fab photo's, loving the lush bath bomb! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
hey! I just found your blog and I totally love it! youre so pretty :)
ReplyDeletexo http://thetasteofgold.blogspot.de/
lovely pictures!!love the elf outfit
ReplyDeleteAww, I love these posts.
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to be updated.
E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr
I'm glad Santa came through with the Naked palette!! ;) I have a sudden urge to go Bowling hahaha. <3
ReplyDeleteTara xo
I got the Naked Palette as well, I love it - it's definitely my favourite of the bunch!
ReplyDeleteEmma xxxx
http://stylebrunchxo.blogspot.co.uk
Lovely pictures! Bowling shoes are always charming.
ReplyDeleteThe bath bomb has given me a sudden urge to go crazy in lush on my next shopping trip!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you that you got the naked 3 palette, so so lucky
http://foreveressy.blogspot.co.uk/ x x x
Ooo the Naked 3 palette :o
ReplyDeleteAlice x
alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk