DRESS* - CHICHI // FLATS - TOPSHOP // CLUTCH - PRIMARK
How long will I love you
Wednesday, 18 December 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

Nice dress and make up :)
ReplyDeleteI have an international giveaway stop by :)
http://www.dilarakoseler.com/2013/12/giveaway-rosegal.html
Beautiful dress - I really like the shoulder embellishments and that you've paired with flats :o). Xx
ReplyDeleteMakeup by Candlelight
You look gorgeous! I love the shoulder detail on the dress it's perfect for Christmas parties
ReplyDeletexxx
www.salted-roses.blogspot.com
you look amazing in this dress! Love the pattern on the shoulders! Great post, hope you have a wonderful christmas!
ReplyDeletehttp://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/
You look bladdy lavly! Such a lovely festive look! Love the detailing on the shoulders!
ReplyDeletesuch a adorable outfit! i also liked your pretty make up! :3
ReplyDeleteSHE WALKS Blog
we absolutely love this dress! the gold detailing on the shoulders make it perfect for the festive and party season!
ReplyDeletehttp://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/
The dress looks so lovely on you! :)
ReplyDeletelaurensibs.com
so gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteEmma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk
What a beautiful Dress! You look gorgeous :)
ReplyDeletekisses
The dress looks amazing on you :)
ReplyDeleteLove Emma xx
www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk
Such a stunning dress!
ReplyDelete♥ Filthy Fashion ♥
you look gorgeous!! Such a lovely dress xx
ReplyDeletelovely dress.. looks great with flats but im a heels girl :)
ReplyDeleteMy Blog.
I don't normally opt for the LBD but this is such a lovely one, think I may have to make a purchase, plus it looks stunning on you!
ReplyDeleteBelle x
Mascara & Maltesers
Love this dress, something a little more special that your typical black dress!
ReplyDeleteCornelia - Ineffable Beauty
Love the dress and clutch x
ReplyDeletelamourjosie.com
Gorgeous outfit x
ReplyDeleteLovely dress! Stunning! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://novarellie.blogspot.com.au/
That dress is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt fits you perfectly
{Teffy's Perks} X
Looking gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete