On Saturday I'm going to cousins wedding which I'm super excited about, I've only ever been to one before and that was when I was a baby! I'm wearing my all time favourite lace dress so I'll definately get some snaps of that to show you guys! I'm also making it my mission to find myself a tripod for my camera because it's really starting to get tedious trying to balance it on windowsills!! I just want one that's cheap and does the job well, do you guys reccomend anything?
This is real
Thursday, 11 July 2013
Apologies for the totally mundane outfit and repeat of the Joni Jeans! I've worn so many gorgeous outfits recently but just haven't had the time and sometimes energy to take photos of them. I either run out of time before I go or convince myself that I'll do it later, and of course I never do! Today the sun seemed to have dissapeared for a bit so I went for the Joni Jeans, although the real reason I went for these is because I was feeling super lazy and couldn't be bothered to shave my legs!! As it was still hot and I couldn't be bothered to make too much effort I chose to wear my primark crop tee - I can tell I'll be reaching a lot for these this summer, and added a pop of colour to the outfit with my favourite necklace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


lovely casual outfit, the sunglasses are so pretty xxxxx
ReplyDeletemollyox.blogspot.com
Have fun at the wedding! Love your outfit, the necklace is sooo nice :)
ReplyDeleteCute outfit, but I've heard joni jeans stretch and can go baggy?
ReplyDeleteI've heard that they can do too! I haven't washed mine yet so I wouldn't know xx
DeleteYou look gorgeous! Love your necklace, I really like statement necklaces xx
ReplyDeleteGemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie
Love the joni jeans i've been wanting some for ages! and that necklace is gorgeous! xx
ReplyDeleteLovely everyday outfit!
ReplyDeletewww.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk
love how casj this outfit is!
ReplyDeletehttp://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
Love the necklace!
ReplyDeletemy-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk
Love the high waisted jeans!
ReplyDeleteLoving the jeans and necklace!
ReplyDeleteordainingserendipitiy
Such a cute little outfit. I'm in love with the Joni Jeans but can't force myself to pay that much for some! It looks so pretty all together with the necklace and crop tee.
ReplyDeleteImogen <3
www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk
Lovely outfit! The necklace is so bold and bright - love it.
ReplyDeleteKathryn x
enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
I just love this outfit; so simple but so cute :)
ReplyDeletewww.chaoticyetchic.blogspot.com
Love your jeans and that necklace is gorg too x
ReplyDeletehttp://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
Lovely blog, Glad I found it, hope you can stop by mine sometime and tell me what you think :)
ReplyDeletexxx
On the Bright Style
lovely necklace x
ReplyDeleteThe jeans are lovely, really suits you
ReplyDeleteCarmen
xxx
http://fashionalter-ego.blogspot.co.uk/
Love this outfit Lucy! Your style is literally perfect:*xx
ReplyDeletelove your casual look!
ReplyDeletei have just followed your blog via GFC
follow mine if you like it <3
xoxo
style frontier
I've got two pairs of Joni jeans but need a light wash for summer, these look amazing on you!x
ReplyDeleteOh i have the exact same jeans as you! They're the best x
ReplyDeletehttp://cuero-head-to-toe.blogspot.co.uk/