For the last five years of high school I have spent endless hours scrolling through prom dress websites and facebook photos of those in the years above proms and last night I finally got to celebrate prom myself! I had the most gooorgeous neon pink prom dress which was exactly what I'd imagined when thinking of the perfect dress, my hair was in some simple curls on one side, nothing too fancy and my heels were meant to be a lovely sparkly sandal however somehow I ended up wearing my wedges I will feature in a haul post soon. They were a lot more comfortable and I could actually walk in them which is always good!! I travelled with my friends Alex and Alice in a pink VW campervan which was just adorable! I enjoyed the night so much, I partied hard and was on the dance floor for most of the evening. (Go hard or go home, right?!?) I then continued to party hard after a quick trip home to change as we then all met up on the Heath! Yes, at 1:30am the heath is terrifying, but it was good fun! I then stayed around my friends Nickey and didn't get to sleep until 4 so I am definitely feeling it today. Since returning home I've slept and showered but I think only time can cure this awful tiredness and headache.
As you can tell I had an awesome night, it was a fantastic way to celebrate these last 5 years. I'm really looking forward to having the most freaking awesome summer with my best friends!
Your prom dress is absolutely gorgeous - I am OBSESSED with it :) where was it from?
ReplyDeleteI also LOVE the VW camper can and I love that one of your friends is wearing converse with her prom dress - do you know Demi Lovato's song "La La Land"? That's a line in that song :)
Glad you had a lovely night!
Andrea
www.lanouvellenoire.blogspot.com
You look gorgeous, LOVE your dress, such a pretty colour
ReplyDelete♥ Filthy Fashion ♥
You all look great! I love the van too! :)
ReplyDeletewww.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com
Your dress is amazing, glad you had a good night! I can't believe my prom was 4 years ago!
ReplyDeleteMaxine, xx
beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk
Glad to hear you had a good night, you all look so pretty. Enjoy your summer!
ReplyDeletetie-dye-eyes
Your dress is incredible! You look so amazing :)
ReplyDeleteSarah
morethanadored.blogspot.com
oh you look amazing ♥
ReplyDeletelovely dress, glad you had a great time! my prom is really late, it's still two weeks away :) xxxx
ReplyDeletemollyox.blogspot.com
Wow, your dress is such an amazing colour. Glad that you had a lovely time!
ReplyDeleteLucy x
ooo wow all the dresses are gorgeous! I especially like your pink one, stunning!
ReplyDeleteKimberley x
www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com (currently running two giveaways, one is MAC)
All the dresses are so beautiful, you all look like you have come out of a fairytale!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I wrote my first post today and please, if you have time of course, check it out:)
crayonsandbeads.blogspot.com
You look amazing!! Glad you had so much fun! xx Rena
ReplyDeleteKiss and Make Up
this is beautiful
ReplyDeletex
wow your dress looks amazing on you! and your hair looks so pretty!
ReplyDeletewww.article21.co.uk
Such a beautiful pink dress Lucy. You looked stunning! Hope you had a great time :) xo
ReplyDeleteYou all look soo beautiful. Proms are def the best bit of high school. Loving the converse with the dress.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Ivy
http://www.purrpleivy.com/
Just remembered you had your prom so I came to check out the photos! Your dress is so lovely! So glad you had a good night! :) x
ReplyDeletewww.belleetbeaut.blogspot.co.uk