NARS PALETTE // BENEFIT HIGHLIGHT & BRONZING POWDER // BENEFIT MOST GLAMOROUS NUDES EYES // MODELS OWN NAIL VARNISH // REAL TECHNIQUES STARTER SET // MAC VEGAS VOLT
I'm hoping by the time this scheduled post goes up I've got some of these beauties. I'm so drowned in revision right now I think I'm going to be needing a good make-over to cover up all my stressed skin. I have a serious problem with breaking out in stress which is horrible considering it's the time of the year where you want to keep foundation to a minimum! I think I might just have to splurge with some of my Birthday money at some point. For some reason I always find it harder to splurge on make-up than I do with clothes, maybe because I have absolutely no idea how to do make-up, but I can at least try to make fashion work? I'm still yet to buy my first ever mac product. This is probably because one - we have no mac stand in any Ipswich shops and two - I feel so intimidated going up to any of the ladies on the stand!! Is this just me?
That Nars palette looks gorgeous! I am seriously lusting after that! Hope the exams go well.
ReplyDeleteLucy x
I just recently got an orange lipstick from the makeup brand KIKO. Not sure if it's similar to Vegas Volt but worth having a look! Featured it on my blog. Good luck with exams, I hate how much skin suffers because of them!
ReplyDeletewww.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk
the other day i wanted to go to mac with all my birthday money, stood at the door for a minute or two and then walked away. it's not just you, i'm petrified of going in because i feel a little intimidated! so i too am still yet to buy my first mac product...
ReplyDeletehttp://hannah-gibbins.blogspot.co.uk/
Gotta love the real techniques brushes! I want em aaall! Models own nail varnish look so great too.. too bad we have neither in Denmark <.<
ReplyDeleteMaria xx
http://thesuckerforfashion.blogspot.com
Really want the Benefits highlight and bronzing powder too!
ReplyDelete♥ Filthy Fashion ♥
Benefits 10 is an old fav of mine. I could have everything on this wish list too.
ReplyDeleteRebecca x | Ze Makeup
Oh wow!!!! I neeeeeeeeeed that NARS palette, it looks gorgeous :D xx
ReplyDeleteGemma ♥ | â±®iss â±®akeup â±®agpie
really cute blog
ReplyDeleterachaeldobbins.blogspot.co.uk
Rachael x
great wish list :D
ReplyDeleteThe models own varnishes are gorgeous, definitely recommend! xoxo
ReplyDelete100 Follower Giveaway: Essie, Urban Decay, Soap & Glory, Lush!
I've always wanted the RT starter set x
ReplyDeletelove the models own pastels
ReplyDeletehttp://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
xxxx
The Nars palette looks beautiful! I'm the same, always spend more on fashion than makeup, especially shoes! xx
ReplyDeleteHeels forever
I love the colours in that Nars palette, they're really simple yet so pretty. Could you maybe check out my blog? http://theperksofbeingastyleblogger.blogspot.co.uk/
ReplyDeleteTesni xx
I'm the same as you and break out when I'm stressed. Hang in there girl!
ReplyDeleteLindsey. x
www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com
Hi dear, your blog is so cool, you've got such an amazing style which inspire me a lot and I love all of your posts! what do you think of following each other via bloglovin and gfc? let me know if you want, and I'll immidiatly follow you back :)
ReplyDeletekisses <3
http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/
The Benefit highlight and bronzing powder looks lovely! x
ReplyDeleteGreat wishlist Ms. Lucy! :) I really want to try that models own nail polishes!
ReplyDelete