DENIM JACKET - ASOS // CHECKED SHIRT - RIVER ISLAND // LEGGINS - H&M // CONVERSE - OFFICE
Maybe I'll get drunk again
Monday, 24 June 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

Love this grungey look :)
ReplyDeletetie-dye-eyes
I love outfits like this but my mum calls me a tramp when im wearing something similar to this. But I love it xx
ReplyDeletewww.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk
lovely chill look, the denim jacket is perfect :D
ReplyDeleteCute outfit ^_^
ReplyDeletevery.. boyish which I personally prefer! :D
and I can't help buy saying that I love that jacket..!
Maria xx
http://thesuckerforfashion.blogspot.com
Love this look!
ReplyDelete- Charlotte x
My Blog
Shop my closet
Cute, chic and cool outfit! :)
ReplyDeleteReally great outfit! :) So so fashionable! Love it! Great shirt! <3
ReplyDelete. . .
Dreamer Clara^^
http://dreamersuniverse.blogspot.com/
Love a tartan and denim combo! xx
ReplyDeletefashiontatt.blogspot.com
I love this outfit (as trampy as you think it is) comfy yet stylish. A girl after my own heart!
ReplyDeletetshirtsandtea.blogspot.co.uk
Love you in the chucks!
ReplyDeleteGreat combo, love this look with a denim jacket of shirt like that
ReplyDeleteRianna xx
Love your denim jacket!
ReplyDeleteX Esther | CONFASHIONS
you have a really lovely style; i love your blog it's so well written and i always look forward to your next post!
ReplyDeletemy blog recently had a make over, take a look if you want?
muiribelle.blogspot.com
thanks x x x
I literally cannot be separated from my oversized denim jacket, you look so good in yours! Such a good wardrobe staple. Love your style hun
ReplyDeletewww.blogthedailywear.blogspot.co.uk