Eyelure lashes - £5 | Brow Pencil - £10 | Eyeliner - £6 | Essie Nail Polish - £7.99
I've never used lashes. Yep, I'm a complete fake eye lashes virgin. I decided this needed to change so I purchased these after being told Eyelure were a good brand. I may have got some too bigger ones but I'm just going to be practising with these!! I know there is a massive hype over Soap and Glory products but never realised they did Make-Up. I decided to try out the eyeliner and the Brow pencil as I'm fed up of using cheap ones that quite frankly look awful! Finally, I am addicted to nail polish, it's very rare that I ever leave the house without some colour on my nails. There has been many good words about Essie so I decided to give this one a go, in the shade 'Big Spender'. I am pleasantly surprised.
Definitely going to be reviewing these products sometime soon!


I've never tried Soap and Glory make-up, i guess i should, I've heard a lot of good things!
ReplyDeleteBeckie x
http://belleetbeaut.blogspot.co.uk
So far, so good! Not too expensive too xx
Deletei really like soap and glory's make up! especially their bronzer! x
ReplyDeletewww.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
I'll have to try that out!Xx
DeleteI've only worn false lashes once. They looked amazing, but by the end of the night they were half way up my eyelid. (In fairness, they were cheapies)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.tea-and-cocktails.blogspot.com
Ah no!! Sometimes I suppose it is worth splurging!Xx
DeleteThe colour of that nail varnish is so pretty xo
ReplyDeleteIt is!Xx
DeleteHow well does the eye liner work? I have been using a Urban Decay one, and would like to try more :)
ReplyDeleteReview on it will be up soon!Xx
DeleteLove the look of the Nail polish, and I've never worn eye lashes either!
ReplyDeleteKatie xx
http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk
It's lovely! Glad to know I'm not the only one!Xx
DeleteI may have to try out some Soap & Glory beauty stuff, the eyeliner is actually a pretty reasonable price! That Essie polish looks lovely too.
ReplyDeleteYou should!! I'm impressed so far xx
Deleteif it was the peaches and clean soap and glory cleanser you were looking for, keep looking! I use and LOVE it! xx
ReplyDeleteI've got it!! I was being blonde and looking in the wrong place! I love it too!Xx
DeleteThese eyelashes are so cute! Can't wait for a review to see how you get on!
ReplyDeletehttp://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
Hehe I'm nervous!!xx
DeleteYou got some lovely things. I recently bought the eye lashes and am yet to try them x x
ReplyDeleteAh I'm excited to see how you get on!Xx
DeleteI cannot believe you have never used lashes! Best make to go with is eye lure though. I love their lashes and they last a long time! I love this Essie mail polish. I really want to try Fiji too x
ReplyDeletehttp://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk
Haha I suppose it's an age thing, never felt the need to wear them! I'm excited to try them!! Fiji is on my wishlist for sure!Xx
DeleteHey! I tagged you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog post for the information! I hope you take part in this!
ReplyDeletexx
A.
http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca
I've done this award before but it doesn't really fit in with my blog so I deleted it! Thank you so much though lovely!XX
Deletelove the essie polish! :)
ReplyDeleteMe too!Xx
DeleteI love the polish!
ReplyDeleteX Jenny
Moustache scarf give away :)
Me too!Xx
DeleteI'd never worn fake lashes before either until about a month ago and I chose to try out eyelure too! They're really easy to apply, although I don't really like the glue that comes with them (it smells a lot like fish to me :-/)
ReplyDeletexx
Really? That's not very nice! I'll have to see for myself and maybe buy a different glue!Xx
DeleteGood luck with your first eyelash experience! :p You picked well - those lashes are really girly, flirty and not too OTT :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm a bit nervous! Haha xx
DeleteLoved this post :) especially the lashes!
ReplyDeleteI just came across your blog and followed because its so lovely :D
Would love for you to check out my blog and beauty haul if you get a chance
India xox The Jewel Beauty Blog |Beauty,Lifestyle & Fashion!
hi i'm your latest follower so i'd love it if you could check out my blog and maybe follow?
ReplyDeleteand i love the boots!
http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
That Nail Colour is GORGEOUS!! So nice. Was thinking about buying an Essie polish (I have none!) I really like joe fresh and rimmel lasting finish lasting pro polishes. Any who, please check out my beauty blog!
ReplyDeleteXo, The Cute Little Beauty Blogger
(http://thecutelittlebeautyblog.wordpress.com/)