PVC

Friday, 15 December 2017

Another day another outfit. Jamie and I found this super cute road when shooting a few weeks ago - pastel house dreaaams! A nice location really can make or break a shoot sometimes. Shoutout to my hometown Suffolk for having some of the cutest places eva. I don't have a lot to say in this post but I'm sure as I continue to type I'll find more to ramble on about...






Skirt, Jumper & Coat - Primark // Boots - New Look
I love sharing on my blog everything that's going on in my life in outfit posts. I don't have the mind, or the words to write fancy, inspirational posts like a lot of bloggers out there, but I love using my blog as a little diary. I know in the years to come I'll be grateful for it and be able to reminisce about silly little things.

So what's happened to me recently? I moved back home for Christmas this week. It's so scary knowing I'm almost halfway through my final year of uni. Time really has flown by! I'm a little bit lost with nothing to do - I was always so busy at uni, and now I've realised I like to be kept that way. I'll be going back to work this weekend, and despite it being in retail I'm looking forward to getting myself a bit of money. I've just about sorted my Christmas shopping for this year which feels great - I can't wait to have a cosy evening wrapping everything up soon!

I'm so excited for a month back at home full of festivities, eating everything in sight and spending time with my bezzies, my boyfriend and my family! 

Shop Similar..



Lucy x

15 comments :

  1. I bought a similar skirt from the Elsa host x bik bok collection but it was so so short I had to returned it :( but I had in my mind this exact outfit :D

    Caterina | caterinasosso.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. You look amazing! Love the PVS skirt and your lip colour is wow!
    2. Can I please come to Suffolk and have a photo shoot on that street?! haha

    x Mariya

    www.brunetteondemand.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post Lucy, that pastel housed street is so pretty, and perfect for an outfit shoot. I’ve been noticing those PVC skirts about, and they are such a great statement piece. I think you were right to keep the rest of the look, understated and simple, you have styled this outfit well. Hope you have an awesome Christmas! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is so cute. I love the place that you shot these photos at. The colorful buildings look so cute.
    https://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so obsessed with the PVC trend! It is so gorgeous

    wwww.petiteelliee.com

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the PVC skirt - great for winter with boots!
    Jenny | LuxeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want a pvc skirt, I love the look of them - also what a gorgeous location you found to shoot at!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the skirt and the colourful houses are so cute!

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! The skirt is fabbb and I love your coat as well! x

    TOUCHOFGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this skirt, it looks so great with this outfit. Really cool! Xx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am completely obsessed with the whole PVC and Vinyl trousers and skirts at the moment, they look stunning in the winter months!

    Danielle xx
    http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh you style that PVC style so fab babe! Love it!

    xx Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit, and these shots and amazing! You look beautiful girl!

    Rosie | wearsrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're so right about the location, and that street is so cute! You look amazing too, the skirt is amazing!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you've styled the PVC skirt! The location looks very nice as well :) x

    amerzwithlove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them. If you have any questions which have a quick answer then tweet me at @lucyc0le or send me an email!