Partywear for the festive season

Tuesday, 19 December 2017



I love dressing up this time of year. I may not be going to the fanciest of parties, but I will always find a reason to dress up. Heck, last year I went to the pub in the sparkliest, fanciest dress I've ever owned and I bloody loved it. Christmas and New Years is the one time I feel like I can go extra on the outfit, and I don't care how OTT I look. I'll go to the supermarket in my ball gown if I feel like it.

Christmas and New Years is all about the party dresses. Velvet, sparkles, or my favourite sequin dresses, you name it, I've done it all. I've put together a lovely little wishlist of my favourite partywear on the highstreet right now.

Start as we mean to go on, this White and Silver Turtle Neck Dress from Quiz is the ultimate glam number. If sequins aren't for you then perhaps the Berry Velvet Twist Dress is better suited. I love dark reds and berries this time of year - pair it with a dark lip and you're good to go. This Boohoo T-Shirt Sequin Dress is ideal if you're looking to have a bit of food and want to hide any food babies. It's important to feel comfy to enjoy a night out - sometimes bodycon isn't always the way to go! I'm very much feeling this ombre Mini Sequin Dress number, and as if I haven't pointed out enough sequin dresses yet, this Galaxy Sequin Dress really trumps them all. Finally, dresses aren't for everyone, and you can look just as fabulous in a jumpsuit like this Satin Knot Jumpsuit from Topshop - I love the colour and the satin still gives a bit of sparkle so it's a total win win!

What are you going to be wearing this festive season?

*This is a sponsored post.

Lucy x

12 comments :

  1. That burgundy velvet dress is gorgeous, I own a similar one and it's the most beautiful dress and perfect for festive season!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picks. The pink sparkly dress is so cute.
    https://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have all of them please!

    x Mariya

    www.brunetteondemand.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such pretty picks!

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, love all the sparkle! xoxo

    www.cantiquejoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a brilliant post and I love them all. Glitter and sequin dresses are my favourite this year!

    Danielle xx
    http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these dresses look so gorgeous! Who doesn't love a bit of glitter during the festive season

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I love all of these party outfits, especially that sequined jumpsuit! Love a bit of glitter for over Christmas.

    Sharon xx

    rosieloveslife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post and all the gorgeous outfits! It's definitely the perfect time of year to go all out! Love the satin knot jumpsuit from Topshop, so stunning!
    Kate Xx https://www.luxekate.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. URGENT LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST.
    I'm so excited. I cant believe it! My ex-boyfriend is back after our break-up, I’m extremely happy that we are living together again.. My boyfriend of 4 years cheated and acted as if it was my fault. We broke up but I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him!. my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my bf.. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azeez Abdulahi can help get ex back fast and stop a divorce. So, I felt I should give him a try...
    I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a URGENT LOVE-SPELL for me. 8hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again..
    All thanks to Dr Azeez. If you have any problem contact Dr.Azeez now and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact. Email him at: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com
    you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348160153829
    Eleanor Wass
    from California USA ,
    God bless you Dr Azeez Abdulahi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them. If you have any questions which have a quick answer then tweet me at @lucyc0le or send me an email!