Girl Power

Friday, 22 December 2017

Miss Pap Clothing
I can't lie, I felt a bit like a sassy queen in this outfit. Knee high boots just seem to have that effect on me. Anyone else? I couldn't believe my luck when Miss Pap popped into my inbox asking if they wanted to collaborate, I've worked with a few brands through my blog before but's it's so rewarding when a brand you previously know and love asks to work together. I feel like I've come such a long way with my blog this year and I'm so excited to see what 2018 brings..

Miss Pap Clothing

Miss Pap Clothing

Miss Pap Clothing


Miss Pap Clothing

Miss Pap Clothing

Miss Pap Clothing

Miss Pap Clothing
Miss Pap Clothing  
Miss Pap Clothing
Coat*, T-Shirt* & Boots* - MissPap // Skirt - Primark // Bag - Primark


By no means is my blog where I want it to be, but looking the improvements I've made just this year -they're so much bigger than what I've done in the whole 5 years of blogging. I'm sure I'll be adding some blogging goals in my New Years Resolution post, but in preparation for that I'm getting started on some goals early. First up is reaching 1k on bloglovin' (help a gal out), and contacting some brands I really want to work with. I've only ever reached out to a couple of brands before after seeing them work with similar bloggers, but I'm starting 2018 big and I'm not afraid to be turned down - there's no harm in trying after all.

I'm embracing the Girl Power vibes even more and ending 2017 how I want to start 2018 - if I want something, I might as well start working for it now, right? 

Lucy x

9 comments :

  1. You look gorgeous!

    x Mariya

    www.brunetteondemand.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! And I couldn't agree more about OTK boots making you feel sassy, that's why I wear mine so much haha

    Rosie | wearsrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is adorable. I love that skirt.
    https://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely incredible Luce, killing it with those knee high boots!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! The boots and coat are absolutely gorgeous! xx

    Dany | Danielle Reine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is such a good look! Especially adore the Girlpower Shirt. So cool!

    love, kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. URGENT LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST.
    I'm so excited. I cant believe it! My ex-boyfriend is back after our break-up, I’m extremely happy that we are living together again.. My boyfriend of 4 years cheated and acted as if it was my fault. We broke up but I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him!. my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my bf.. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azeez Abdulahi can help get ex back fast and stop a divorce. So, I felt I should give him a try...
    I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a URGENT LOVE-SPELL for me. 8hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again..
    All thanks to Dr Azeez. If you have any problem contact Dr.Azeez now and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact. Email him at: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com
    you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348160153829
    Eleanor Wass
    from California USA ,
    God bless you Dr Azeez Abdulahi

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fabulous rocking that MissPap Bella white GRL PWR slogan T-shirt styled with the Primark black vinyl miniskirt and over the knee boots. The Miss Pap Amelia black checked tweed coat looks very fashionable and coordinates well with your OOTD.
    Best wishes for your blogging success and a happy year 2018!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really loved this article. It's inspiring me in so many different ways. Thanks for sharing!
    http://www.makaroonsbymak.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them. If you have any questions which have a quick answer then tweet me at @lucyc0le or send me an email!