Monday, January 1st calls for a fresh start and a new year full of being productive. I like to think over the years, through blogging and being a student I've learnt the tricks of the trade of getting the job done.
My top 3 tips for a productive day, week or year have to be..
Set an alarm. I always work better having woken up at a planned time.
Get up and get dressed. It's tempting to work from bed or stay in your PJs all day but this causes me to stick in that lazy mindset. Get up and get dressed as if you're going out to the office - even if you're not!
Make a list. List everything you need to do that day, week or month. Prioritise what needs to be done first and how long each task to make your goals clear and achievable!
If you read my Favourite desk accessories post you'll know having a good desk, full of stationary, quotes and everything else is crucial to success! One thing that I live by for productivity is my desk planner. I've been using one religiously for 3 years now. Sitting down on a Sunday evening and planning my week ahead is my favourite part of the week. Writing down everything I have going on, especially when I'm at uni and have different lectures, training sessions and other things going on really helps clear my mind and visualise what needs to be done. This is the planner I have for the new year!
A diary is always a good idea to have in your bag too. I tend to use my iphone diary to add in any meetings or plans I make while out and about so I don't forget anything and so that everything's all in one place!
And of course, cute stationary always helps with the motivation to get some work done. These positive pens are possibly the cutest thing I've seen all year.
What are your tips for top productivity?
Lucy x

I definitely need some positive pens, haha!
ReplyDeletex Mariya
www.brunetteondemand.com
I love the sound of the positive pens haha! I need to pick up a new diary - I love planning everything out in them :) xx
ReplyDeleteJessie | allthingsbeautiful-x
URGENT LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited. I cant believe it! My ex-boyfriend is back after our break-up, I’m extremely happy that we are living together again.. My boyfriend of 4 years cheated and acted as if it was my fault. We broke up but I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him!. my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my bf.. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azeez Abdulahi can help get ex back fast and stop a divorce. So, I felt I should give him a try...
I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a URGENT LOVE-SPELL for me. 8hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again..
All thanks to Dr Azeez. If you have any problem contact Dr.Azeez now and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact. Email him at: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348160153829, you can also visit Eleanor Wass,
from California USA ,
God bless you Dr Azeez Abdulahi
I love the skinny dip peaches pencil case!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September
I love the look of the planning sheets xx
ReplyDeletewww.flolavita.co.uk
There's nothing more exciting than new stationery to at least help you feel more organised! I definitely think it's worth the investment. I started bullet journalling this year which was the best decision I made - like you I LOVE sitting down on a Sunday evening and planning my week, helps set my intentions and focus for whatever's coming!
ReplyDeleteLooove anything metallic so those pens are right up my street - so chic too!
Sinéad xo Fabuleuse Du Jour
I love the Kate Spade planner, it is so stunning. I always have to carry a planner/organiser with me!
ReplyDeleteDanielle xx
http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/