I felt a bit lost not posting an outfit on my blog last week - I've got myself into my own little routine of posting an outfit every Friday and because I had friends up the weekend before last, and didn't see Jamie, so I didn't have my fantastic little photographer to shoot with. I'm so happy to have them back though, especially with a bunch of photos which could be some of my favourite yet. I've decided a bold lip automatically makes outfit photos 10 times better.
These photos just seemed to turn out so right, from the get go. It's very rare that I can shoot an outfit and be this happy with the results. 9 out of 10 times an outfit photo shoot ends up being 40 minutes long and in me being in a strop and Jamie having to deal with that. But this time, we were done and dusted within 10 minutes. If only all blogging photography was that easy!!
Top, Trousers & Trainers - ASOS // Jacket & Bag - Primark // Scarf - Topshop
This weekend I have a long weekend at home thanks to my lectures being cancelled and boy am I grateful. I love uni, but my heart will always be in Ipswich - as long as my friends and family are there anyway. Last night Jamie and I had a little date night to the cinema to see Daddy's Home. Despite seeing eachother every weekend I think it's still really important to make plans for date nights, and I hope it's something we can do forever. There's nothing like a classic trip to the movies is there? It was also my first Christmas themed movie of the year, so that totally means I am in full on Christmas mood now. That's totally ok, right?
Shop similar...







Lucy x
I always love your outfit posts Lucy! Love that camel coat too, have a lovely Friday xxx
ReplyDeletewww.natalieleanne.com
Honestly love this outfit! I love the striped pants and camel coat. I have my own and think I need to get a grey scarf to complement it, cos I like how your paired it together - x
ReplyDeleteLavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
I love that camel coat it is so cute!!
ReplyDeletehttps://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/
Love that coat! It’s such a great staple piece!
ReplyDeleteShe Likes to Shop
I love this look!! I have these trousers too and wore them out for a night out and they were so comfy it was like wearing PJs!
ReplyDeleteKerrabella | xokerrabella.blogspot.co.uk
This is such a stunning look, the camel coat is to die for!
ReplyDeleteDanielle xx
http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/
I absolutely love this outfit, your trousers are all I need in life and more
ReplyDeleteAriadna || RAWR BOWS
Loved the look so much. Have a great day. xoxo Cris
ReplyDeletehttps://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/rosegal-black-friday-sale.html
LOVE this outfit girl! Definitely eyeing up those trousers. Especially love the pop of a bright lipstick :)
ReplyDeleteFatima x www.fatimawrites.co.uk
Such a lovely post, great outfit!xxx
ReplyDeletewww.basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk
i'm glad you had one of those days where photography was a breeze - pretty soon most of your days will be like that, I hope :D glad you're getting some time off, being with loved ones is the best!
ReplyDeletebecky @ star violet
Those trousers are so gorgeous! Really want to get a pair
ReplyDeletewww.petiteelliee.com
Ellie xx
I love that tee!
ReplyDeletexx Lisa | lisaautumn.com
That camel coat is a perfect shade of camel!!!
ReplyDeleteCaterina | caterinasosso.com
I love these trousers! They look so comfy but fashionable at the same time- aka the perfect combo x
ReplyDeleteconstantlylibby.blogpsot.co.uk