I don't own many mascaras. They tend to dry out so I opt for trying a new one everytime this happens. Up until now I've been using the Rimmel Lash Accelerator - a firm favourite of mine which I have repurchased a few times before. The Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara is raved about a lot. After seeing it floating around for a while now, so I thought it was my turn to pick it up and give it a try!
I feel like whoever designed the packaging of this mascara had bloggers in mind - a rose gold dream. The mascara claims to layer and multiply, which after testing it out I think I can agree on. The brush is different to most I have seen - curved with one side with shorter bristles and the other with longer bristles. I've found the shorter bristles to really grip to my lashes and lengthen and seperate them, while the longer bristles add that volume. It's possible that it can get a bit clumpy, so if you're a hater of that then perhaps give it a miss. But for me, as long as it's not looking like spiders legs for lashes, it doesn't bother me.
I am really loving Lash Sensational and would definitely repurchase. What's your favourite drugstore mascara?


I've used this mascara and it's one of my favourites. I agree that it can be a little clumpy sometimes but overall it's still a good one! xx
ReplyDeleteCoco Bella Blog
This is definitely my favourite mascara it's just so good! Totally agree that it can be a little clumpy, but on a whole it's a brilliant mascara!xx
ReplyDeleteHannah | luxuryblush
That mascara sounds really good! I love the pink packaging.
ReplyDeletehttps://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/
Oooo I'm desperate to try a new mascara, love the packaging too! xx
ReplyDeleteThis sounds great! My favourite drugstore mascara has got to be the L'Oreal Telescopic range x
ReplyDeleteA Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
I'm such a high end mascara junkie, but I've heard a LOT of good things about this so It might be worth picking up to try next time I do a boots/superdrug haul just for a 'is it worth the hype' type of post haha!
ReplyDeleteCourtney | Lashes and Luxe
I'm a massive fan of maybelline mascaras, there are many more I want to try and this is definitely one of them. Lovely post! x
ReplyDeletewww.themakeupaficionado.com
The rose gold packaging is really pretty!
ReplyDeleteEnclothed Cognition
Wow, it's such a photogenic mascara, I totally agree! For hundreds of years the colossal by maybelline was my favorite drugstore mascara. :-) But in the last two, three years the catrice glam&doll is my absolut fav!
ReplyDeleteXo, Sara
missesviolet
I love this mascara, it is by a mile my most favourite drugstore mascara!
ReplyDeleteDanielle xx
http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/
I have heard that this mascara is a bloggers favourite, especially as I see loads of YouTubers always use it in their beauty tutorials. Will definitely have to give it a try, it's so pretty! xx
ReplyDeleteTash | natashatodd.co.uk
The packaging looks just so cute! Also, I love that this mascara is quite affordable as well! x
ReplyDeleteLauraconteur ♥
Ooh this looks awesome! I love the look of the wand :) I always love Rimmel's mascaras x
ReplyDeleteJessie | allthingsbeautiful-x
This is my absolute fave mascara at the moment! It's one of the only mascaras that work for me!
ReplyDeleteNicole | The Glam Surge
Drugstore wise I've always been a fan of the Covergirl Lashblast formula (in the green bottle) but I liked using this mascara as well, except I like it best once it's dried out a little because then it's not clumpy I find!
ReplyDeleteJulia // The Sunday Mode