These snaps are from J and I's trip to London last week - I may or may not have bought this new dress especially for the trip (I did). Don't let these photo's fool you by the way - the sun made very few appearances over the weekend and it was a bit wet, but nothing was stopping me from wearing this little beauty.
We had such a fun weekend being really touristy, having no plans meant it was nice to just wander around. We visited the science museum which I would definitely recommend - you could easily spend all day there! Unfortunately the Natural History Museum looked a bit too busy for a visit but it's definitely on our list for next time. I'm also pretty proud of the fact I didn't visit a single Primark all weekend, which if you know me, this is a very big deal. Lucy x








If I had such a pretty dress, I wouldn't let the rain stop me either haha! Beautiful photos. xx
ReplyDeleteCoco Bella Blog
I'm loving the new pink hair! X
ReplyDeletewww.diaryofanexpatgirl.com
This is such a cute dress! Sound's like you had a fab time in London too xx
ReplyDeleteLauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk
This dress is gorgeous, the colour really suits you!
ReplyDeleteThe Makeup Directory
Beautiful dress, the colour suits you soo well!
ReplyDeleteAnika xo | anikamay.co.uk
This is such a cute look! Love how you paired sneakers with it :)
ReplyDeleteEnclothed Cognition
Beautiful dress! <3
ReplyDeleteMERI WILD BLOG
That dress is so cute! I just love gingham.
ReplyDeletehttps://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/
Absolutely love this dress gal - it looks lovely on you! Totally cant resist visiting Primark whenever I'm in London (they always have good stuff that the Norwich one doesnt dont they) so well done on managing not to! xxx
ReplyDeleteSophie | Sophar So Good
Such a stunning dress, it looks so pretty on you!
ReplyDeleteDanielle xx
http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/
That outfit looks so simple yet really cool! And I love your hair sooo much!!
ReplyDeleteLauraconteur ♥
This dress looks fab on you! Love it!
ReplyDeleteNicole | The Glam Surge
i LOVE this dress Lucy!
ReplyDeleteLove this dress - I'm still such a fan of gingham!
ReplyDeleteClaire | Vanity Claire xx
Love this look - your pink hair is amazing as well!
ReplyDeleteMilster x