Two weekends ago Jamie and I went on a little day trip to London. He bought me a trip up the Shard and some scrummy Afternoon Tea for my birthday, and we had the best time. Being the brilliant blogger boyf he is, he even took some time out for a little outfit photoshoot in front of Tower Bridge for me!

Top - Asos // Trousers & Sunnies - Primark // Trainers - New Look
I've been dying to share these trousers on the blog for ages now. Another brilliant Primarni purchase, I've been wearing them non-stop these last few weeks. They are so comfy, especially for a day of touristing around London in! I feel culottes could be my next obsession..
Now that I'm working full time and J and I only have one full day off together in the week outfit posts have been such a challenge to get done, which is such a shame because they're my favourite ones to do! Hopefully planning on getting a few done over the next few weeks so my blog has a bit more of a range of posts again. What are your favourite posts to read?



Oh I bloody love culottes so much! These ones are beaut, can't believe they are Primark! I know where I'm going at lunchtime...
ReplyDeleteSophie xxx | Sophar So Good
Beautiful pictures :) So glad you had a fantastic time together. xx
ReplyDeleteJessie | allthingsbeautiful-x
I love this outfit - especially the trousers, good old Primark!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September
You look absolutely gorgeous. You can get amazing clothes in primark, love the trousers!
ReplyDeletexxx
Cyber Mermaids | Alternative beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog
I love the trousers, would of never thought they were from Primark. I really need to get myself a pair of culottes!
ReplyDeletewww.jessicablu.com
I love Tower Bridge, it is such a beautiful and iconic spot in London!
ReplyDeleteDanielle xx
http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/
I LOVE your trousers and beautiful pics!
ReplyDelete- Nicole x
Lipsticks and Louboutins
I love this outfit so much! Those trousers are great, you wouldn't think they're from Primark xx
ReplyDeleteHannah | luxuryblush
Gorgeous photos, love your outfit!
ReplyDeleteLauren x Huggled
I love those trousers, they are not something that I'd usually go for but you are pulling them off so well!
ReplyDeleteCharlotte / Charlotte's Picks
I loooooooove! Can I please have those trousers?!?! You look amazing :) Em xx
ReplyDeletehttp://edoublemamurray.blogspot.com.au/
Mmmm afternoon tea is one of my favourites! I love those trousers, can't believe they're Primarni :) xx
ReplyDelete