
Two outfit posts in one week? I really do spoil you guys. I'm pretty sure I came close to my death shooting these - it was last Sunday which was sweltering hot. Jamie and I went to town on the shooting as soon as we found this location and I treated him to a iced smoothie from Costa afterwards as a payment for these fab shots.


Top - ASOS // Skirt & Sunnies - Primark // Sandals - New Look // Bag* - Radley
Whenever I'm out for a day, anything that involves anything more than a pop to the shop, or out for just a coffee, I need a backpack. I have far too many essentials to squeeze into a little crossbody bag and handbags quite frankly, 9 times out of 10, get on my nerves. Get me a backpack and I'm good to go. Radley have a great selection of Backpacks perfect for the day to day adventure. The Harley Backpack is the perfect size, not too big but equally not too small - just the right size to fit in all my daily essentials! Are you a backpack or handbag gal?
Onto the rest of this look - I like to call this skirt my fairy skirt. It's so damn pretty! I feel so feminine in it and although it's a bit different to my usual style, I'm so glad I picked it up. As I mentioned earlier, this day was almost too hot to handle so I chucked on the lightest cami I had and my sandals. I can't wait to wear this again on holiday for an evening outfit.
I might be a bit quiet over the next week or so, as I'm off to Southern Spain for a Field trip for my Uni course. If you don't know already I'm a Geography student so I'm heading off to the sun to do lots of geography-related bits for the next 10 days! If you want to keep up I'll hopefully find some time to be posting on my twitter and instagram so be sure to give me a follow! I've scheduled my usual Tuesday and Friday blog posts for while I'm away so give them lots of love for me to catch up on when I get back home!




I love a backpack that is not too small or too big and this one is just perfect. Your skirt is cute! x
ReplyDeleteYiota
pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com
The skirt is gorgeous!! Enjoy your trip girl :)
ReplyDeleteFatima x www.fatimawrites.co.uk
This outfit looks great babe and so cooling for the heat we've had! Radley do such gorgeous bags too, love your backpack! xxx
ReplyDeletewww.natalieleanne.com
I am such a backpack fan too - love the colour of that one. Your skirt is beaut, I nearly bought it myself!
ReplyDeleteSophie xxx | Sophar So Good
Loove that backpack, I also need to get my hands on that skirt, it's such a pretty shade of green! Gorgeous gal!
ReplyDeleteJen, Velvet Spring x
Don't worry, you weren't the only one melting in the heat haha. I really like the bag it's such a pretty colour plus that skirt is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte / Charlotte's Picks
Another gorgeous outfit - I loove the skirt, and the bag is so cute!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September
That's a really nice backpack! I bought a backpack recently after not carrying one for ages, because I figured it's better on my shoulders than lugging a heavy handbag on one shoulder.
ReplyDeleteMorgan | Hyacinth Girl