I wore this outfit for a date night J and I had a few weeks ago, but we were in such a rush we didn't get to shoot it in time, so here we are! Finally got my hands on a classic slogan tee which have been everywhere recently, and paired it with some comfy jeans and a super cute pastel pink denim jacket.
Top - ASOS // Jacket* - Eimi Boutique // Jeans & Sandals - New Look // Sunnies & Bag - Primark
We went to watch Baywatch which was super funny and has totally motivated me to get that Summer bod, and had a bite to eat at Wagamamas which was our first time eating there! I went for the classic Katsu Curry I've seen raved about ever so much - was so scrummy but I'd love to try a noodle dish next time. Also, I feel very ashamed at how I can't use chopsticks in the slightest. Someone teach me pls.
Big shoutout to Norwich based brand Eimi Boutique for gifting me this gorgeous pink denim jacket. I've been lusting over a pastel denim number for a while now and the floral detailing on this one is so pretty. They're a relatively new company and I love knowing I'm supporting something so local so be sure to follow their twitter, facebook, and instagram!







I love the pink denim jacket!!! You look so nice :D x
ReplyDeleteCaterina | caterinasosso.com
This is my kind of style! I love the pink jacket x
ReplyDeleteLAURA | Laura Thinks About
Ahh this is my favourite of your outfit posts - LOVE the combo! The pink denim jacket is so cute and how fab that they are a Norwich brand!
ReplyDeleteSophie xxx | Sophar So Good
Awww you look so lovely, Lucy. What a great outfit! I especially love the pink denim jacket! I actually bought one from Primark a while back and I'm definitely going to try styling it in a similar to how you've done here :)
ReplyDeleteFatima x www.fatimawrites.co.uk
Super cute outfit, love the pink denim!
ReplyDeletetheButter.co.uk
Okay so this just the cutest outfit ever - in love with the jacket!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September
Love love this outfit, I have to admit, this is the first that I'm seeing of Pink Denim, but my, its beautiful!!
ReplyDeletetipscapsule.blogspot.com
Love this outfit, your pink denim jacket is super cute.
ReplyDeleteNina's Style Blog
Ah, I love this outfit! The pink denim is soooo cute.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/