Since I saw the NYX Lingerie range, I've been dying to get my hands on some of it. The biggest challenge was knowing what shade to get, so many nudes to choose from! Eventually, I went for Bedtime Flirt, although I think I'd be happy with any of them. I'm not a particularly knowledgeable gal in terms of lipsticks so they all looked pretty similar to me!
The Lingerie range is matte, which I didn't realise at first. I do love a matte but with summer here I've been preferring something a bit more satin or with some gloss. The formula is super creamy and easy to apply. It takes a moment to mattify and does leave a bit of stickiness to the lips, but nothing too annoying. Despite being matte, it isn't massively drying. As I've found with all my other NYX lipsticks, the lasting power is great. It lasted an evening of cocktails and eating, barely budging at all! With the neutral colour applying without a liner is super easy. This nude is the perfect everyday shade, but easily just as perfect for the evening.
I can definitely see myself picking up a few more in this range soon, have you tried it? What colours do you reccomend?
I can definitely see myself picking up a few more in this range soon, have you tried it? What colours do you reccomend?
I love the shade baby doll! It looks great with their fortune cookie butter gloss over the top :)
ReplyDeletewww.oliviaetc.co.uk
I love the formula of these!
ReplyDeletexo, Liz
http://lipstickandconfetti.com
Ooooh I've never tried these but I absolutely love Nyx so definitely going to have to treat myself! I'm seriously lacking in the nude lip department, this shade looks lovely :)
ReplyDeleteSophie xxx | Sophar So Good
I keep walking past the NYX stand in Boots eyeing these up but I cannot choose a shade! I was worried I wouldn't like the formula but this has really helped, thank you!
ReplyDeleteLove, Lauren x
The lingerie liquid lipsticks are some of my favourites, I've got quite a collection of them now haha. X
ReplyDeleteKate// itskaterose.com
They have a lot of nudes but you picked a really nice one!! :)
ReplyDeleteCaterina | caterinasosso.com
I've been iffy with these because I've seen mixed reviews and some say these are really drying. Nice to know you didn't find it too drying though! You picked out a gorgeous shade :)
ReplyDeleteNicole | The Glam Surge
I haven't tried it yet, I find it really hard to pick out a nude shade too, but glad it works for you :) x
ReplyDeleteVelvet Blush
I'm seeing these NYX lipsticks everywhere atm, and being a massive lipstick lover I really wana try one! I'm not as keen on matte lipsticks but I do love creamy texture lipsticks x
ReplyDeleteS x
SHELISES WORLD
This color looks so gorgeous! I keep passing these in the store but I really need to stop and find one that I like the most x
ReplyDeleteBeauty From Katie
I really want to try this! x
ReplyDeleteErin Azmir Blog
I've seen these in town and have wanted to pick some up to see what they're like! Think I might treat myself hehe Em xx
ReplyDeleteHi there - just seen this and thought you’d like to know about a new shopping linky that has been launched at http://www.homeandhorizon.com/snapped-linky-june-july/ - would love you to link up your post so others can check it out and comment - Thanks, Lauretta p.s. Let me know if you have any questions!
ReplyDeleteThis is the first shade I bought as well, and really love it!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September