With the summer months here, I'm determined to get my tan on. I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to fake tanning, and the thought of jumping right in scares me a bit, so when I saw this NKD Skin Pre-Shower Tan, I thought it would be the perfect product to ease me in..Sceptical of it, at first I just applied it on my legs to avoid any disasters. The cream is actually of a really thick consistency, and will take a while to rub in. It is clear which I know some people can be put off by, but I didn't find any problems with. After waiting 10 minutes and showering, I could see the next day my legs did a hint of colour to them. Nothing too drastic, but a subtle glow - something I can definitely imagine being great as it's built up over time. The product does have a slight scent when applied, and I could still smell the classic fake tan scent that night, but this is something that doesn't really bother me.
Overall, I think this is a really great product, especially for people like me that are a bit scared of going for the full on tan straight away! The tube cost me £9.99, but I'm not sure how long this would last. I think it would depend on this as to whether I would repurchase again.
What products do you recommend for a tanning newbie like me?

Lucy x
Wish I could recommend something but I am a tanning newbie myself, I think I've done it about 3 times ever and they were all years ago! I have been noticing how ridiculous pale I am in all outfit photos (especially my legs) though so maybe I should try this, it doesnt sound too scary!
ReplyDeleteSophie xxx | Sophar So Good
Oh this looks super interesting, I'm not *mega* into fake tan I tend to just use the Garnier spray once a week or so xx
ReplyDeletewww.natalieleanne.com
I have this but haven't tried it yet - glad to hear it's a good one!
ReplyDeletexo, Liz
http://lipstickandconfetti.com
I haven't used a tanning product in my life (I live in Cyprus so by the end of August I am usually 3 shades darker haha) but this product sounds great. A healthy glow and a hint of tan is great to start with and you can build it up day by day! x
ReplyDeleteYiota
pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com
This sounds like such a great product!! I hate fake tanning because I always get lines! I love the idea of a in shower tanner!
ReplyDeletea life of a charlotte
x
I've never tried fake tanning as I tan easily, but this sounds like it works well!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/
This sounds like such an interesting product, I always find when using tinted moisturizers and things like that that it can tend to go a bit patchy but the idea of getting in the shower and washing it off is intriguing me. I really want to try it
ReplyDeleteCharlotte / Charlotte's Picks
I love fake tanning, I am all about that glow so I am going to have to try this out!
ReplyDeleteDanielle xx
http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/