Garden Homeware Wishlist
Sunday, 25 June 2017
Yellow chair and table set // grey corner sofa // plant pots // copper plant pot // picnic blanket // blue bench // rattan daybed
This beautiful weather has got my lusting for allll of the evenings spent out in the garden with a barbie and some bevs'. Although I'm totally not in the position to be purchasing gardenware yet (my own house would probably be a good start), there's nothing wrong with a little lusting right? First stop is some comfy furniture, and Fishpools Garden Section have totally got that covered. Anyone else seen Zoella's new crib and that massive corner sofa? So dreamy. Instead of sofas, I had a browse at their daybeds, the kind of thing I can totally imagine in some foreign sunny country. At least with the design I've chosen, it's a bit more waterproof for when the English summer decides to end!! I loved the idea of introducing lots of colour into the garden and the M&S table and chair and sofa brings just that. Throw in a plant-print blanket and some adorable plant pots and you're good to go!
What's your fave gardenware?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

Oooh these are so lovely, we only have a little decking area but I still want to make it nice and pretty :) xxx
ReplyDeletewww.natalieleanne.com
I love garden homeware at the moment, I am obsessed with creating a nice outdoor space just to sit and relax!
ReplyDeleteDanielle xx
http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/
Lovely picks :)
ReplyDeleteCaterina | caterinasosso.com
I love that cave looking thing, it looks like the perfect hideaway! Thank you for sharing, we are actually looking for some new garden furniture right now as well xx
ReplyDeleteALittleKiran | Bloglovin